• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Never Been There

Astro Orbiter, Stitch's Great Escape, Aladdin's Magic Carpets, and I think that's it for Magic Kingdom. There's a few small things in the other parks (like most of the movies in EPCOT) but for the most part I've done everything.

I've never been on Universe of Energy but I'm going August 5th-9th and I think I'll give it a try before it closes on the 13th.
There's a lot of shows in World Showcase I haven't seen yet either, never had that much interest in going but I'll get to them someday :)

I've never seen any of the Circle Vision 360 shows at Epcot, nor do I want to! Everyone says they're outdated and boring, so I'll just have to take their word for it.
Not quite "everyone" says the shows are boring. Quite a few people enjoy them. I never take someone else's word as a definite. I make decisions based on my experiences.

I haven't been since 1992. (one park day at MK in 2012 during a cruise, rope drop till about 2:00 in the afternoon. Mostly Fantasyland for the kids and Jungle Cruise) There are attractions that have been built and removed and replaced with something new that I never experienced. Splash Mountain was being built when I was there in '92, never been on it in Florida. Delta Dreamflight, Mission to Mars, etc were still open. The biggest thing I have not experienced? Animal Kingdom.

By Park:

Magic Kingdom: Dumbo, Magic Carpets, Winnie-the-Pooh, Astro Orbiter
Epcot: All of the World Showcase Circle Vision shows, Turtle Talk
Hollywood Studios: Frozen Sing-a-long
Animal Kingdom: the new Pandora stuffs