National Scrapbooking Day Challenge Prize invovled!!!!

Coree

thanks everyone. did you notice the hidden mickey (well sort of)

That's really cool! I had noticed the first time I looked at it that a few flowers were outined but most weren't. I didn't notice why though until you said that. :sohappy:

minnie2000

Great pages so far everyone!

disneytop10.jpg

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
very nice, Sally. I really like how you kept the background simple so that it didn't compete with the differing colors in the pictures. Great job!

Disneyfalcon

Jessica, thank you, we are still working on out little mice problem. I'm also still not going anywhere near the scrapbooking room!:lol:

Louella I love the hidden Mickey. It didn't even register the first time I saw it. It's perfect!

Sally I love that page. It is completely my style. It speaks to me!!:lol:

minnie2000

Thanks for the comments!:wave:

I haven't been around much the last few days, so I haven't been posting much. It was DD's 11th birthday this week, so I took her and 3 friends out for the day yesterday - cinema, swimming and then MacDonalds, and they wore me out! But I wanted to post something for this challenge, so I did it late last night.

BTW - good luck with the mice Tammy!

mouselvrmom

I love your page, eagles! The hidden mickey is awesome! And I love the one of you, is that on the barnstormer?

Wonderful page, Sally! I love your top ten!

Sorry to hear about your mice problem, Tammy. It shouldn't stop you from scrapping, though. I still did when I had the huge spider in my paper box. :lol: Which finally died, by the way, and Sam scooped it out of there for me. :sohappy: Alright, I guess a family of mice is worse than a huge spider, at least a bit. :lol:

jessicaj

Original Poster
And the winner is........drum roll please..........

MyHappyPlace (Amber)

Please PM me your address so I can send you your box of goodies!!!!!

Hope everyone had fun. I sure thought it was a blast seeing all your layouts.

Disneyfalcon

I love your page, eagles! The hidden mickey is awesome! And I love the one of you, is that on the barnstormer?

Wonderful page, Sally! I love your top ten!

Sorry to hear about your mice problem, Tammy. It shouldn't stop you from scrapping, though. I still did when I had the huge spider in my paper box. :lol: Which finally died, by the way, and Sam scooped it out of there for me. :sohappy: Alright, I guess a family of mice is worse than a huge spider, at least a bit. :lol:

I wouldn't be happy with either one!!:lol:

jessicaj

Original Poster
I love how supportive everyone is here. This is a great place to be. Now I need to get on my Scraplifting challenge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom