Nasty incident outside Club Cool at Epcot tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoDave219

For something that should not of been posted.

WHO CARES.

We get 14 pages of useless replies.

Three cast members were violently assaulted by a drunken officer of the U.S. Navy in the middle of Epcot during the Food and Wine festival at the Walt Disney World resort.

I need you to explain to me how this is something that is not relevant and should not have been posted.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
There's a difference between a bartender and a company such as Disney.

And for a company that set so many high standards in the theme park industry you don't think they can track drinks if they wanted to?....
They could certainly try, but there will always be people who will figure out a way to circumvent those measures.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Hello my friend, your post really intrigues me and I've spent quite some time trying to decipher it with limited success unfortunately.

Firstly, why should it not have been posted? This is a board to post information and stories about the parks in Disney, I'd contemplated posting it on a teenage pregnancy forum but thouht it wouldn't really be their cup of tea so posted it here instead?

Secondly, 'WHO CARES'? I'm guessing here so forgive me if I'm wrong but maybe the 14 (now16) pages of people who've responded, including yourself? You actually took time to respond yourself, still trying to figure that one out?

Thirdly '14 pages of useless replies' (now 16). What constitutes a useful reply? There are many opinions I don't agree with but that doesn't make them useless, just opinions I don't agree with. I am rather perplexed with how useful your reply was though but I'm sure you can explain that to us as there must be a great reason for it?
I was trying to figure his post out also.....I just gave up.

awoogala

Three cast members were violently assaulted by a drunken officer of the U.S. Navy in the middle of Epcot during the Food and Wine festival at the Walt Disney World resort.

I need you to explain to me how this is something that is not relevant and should not have been posted.
should not HAVE not *of . drives me crazy.
and obviously it should HAVE, if all these people are enraged enough to have stories/issues with the drunks at EPCOT.

lostpro9het

Curious how Disney will monitor patrons drinking at Epcot when they hammer a fifth of alcohol in the parking lot while walking to the venue or even carry it in inside their resort mugs that NO ONE checks as they enter the park. How about the plastic bottles of alcohol tucked away in the purses and coat pockets? Have fun cutting someone off when they never buy a drink!

Bairstow

Hmmm...I bet none of this would have happened if Marvel Heroes were allowed in the Florida Parks!

Oh?

Iron_Man_128.jpg

Curious how Disney will monitor patrons drinking at Epcot when they hammer a fifth of alcohol in the parking lot while walking to the venue or even carry it in inside their resort mugs that NO ONE checks as they enter the park. How about the plastic bottles of alcohol tucked away in the purses and coat pockets? Have fun cutting someone off when they never buy a drink!
I would imagine that given the age of most of the drunks at Epcot, this is exactly what they are doing. When I was in college, there was no way that I could afford $7 beers.

WDWYankee15

What are you getting at?:rolleyes:

I may be late to the party, but I think he is getting at all the OP's previous posts on other threads. Add to the fact that the OP's post this time ended with the following quote...
The whole thing seemed surreal as I've never witnessed anything (or at least the aftermath of anything) like it before at Disney. Seems like the idiot got what was coming to him anyway, but just wondered if anyone had heard anymore of this unpleasant incident?

" guess never witnessed anything like it before at Disney" is not really the case :confused:

janoimagine

I may be late to the party, but I think he is getting at all the OP's previous posts on other threads. Add to the fact that the OP's post this time ended with the following quote...

" guess never witnessed anything like it before at Disney" is not really the case :confused:

Actually the OP's story was backed up by the media and an arrest made at Epcot for the witnessed incident. His story's have been legit. Not to mention one of the quoted previous threads by the op was a flat out joke that was in response to another posters outrageous claim.

mergatroid

Original Poster

It's true my friend, I've never witnessed a person 'restrained' face down on the pavement at Disney after being told they'd just hit a person with a stick whilst a grounded woman nearby appears to be in tears. I appreciate though that it was a very unusual occurrence. The broken nose thread was a parody of a different thread from a while back, if you didn't see it at the time I can see how it was a bit suspicious though. If you read that whole thread you'll probably see how it was a joke by reading the responses.

Actually the OP's story was backed up by the media and an arrest made at Epcot for the witnessed incident. His story's have been legit. Not to mention one of the quoted previous threads by the op was a flat out joke that was in response to another posters outrageous claim.

Thanks for that :)

PhotoDave219

Actually, I got stopped for having an iced tea bottle in my pocket once at MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom