Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

I picked up DS' proofs. They're good, but it's really funny to watch his hair progress through the sitting. It was wet and pretty tame when we got there, then after the first change of clothes, it had started to dry, and therefore curl - by the last sitting, it's all curls! :lol:

Uponastar

I picked up DS' proofs. They're good, but it's really funny to watch his hair progress through the sitting. It was wet and pretty tame when we got there, then after the first change of clothes, it had started to dry, and therefore curl - by the last sitting, it's all curls! :lol:

A lot of different looks then!
Which do you prefer?

dandaman

...Where the heck is Tuesday already?! I'm ready to go!

IMG_0306.jpg

:lookaroun

MommytoMJM

I know what you mean - this month was exceptionally bad - not sure why, but I did do a lot of back-to-school shopping for my "other" 3.
Darn VISA!

Ummmmm, why doesn't their father pay for their stuff?

Have to pick up DS' proofs in a few minutes.
Did I mention that our photographer has DD's pic on his website?

http://www.bobfontaine.com/mp_includes/index.asp

If you look in his gallery under seniors, she's the one leaning against a fence ( not the last picture)

She's beautiful Betty! Be she takes after you!

No offence here. I've been doing that a lot lately. I'm not really worried about the surgery itself. More about starving myself for two days, what it's going to be like having a breathing tube shoved down my neck, and stuff like that.

If I let my mind go to the things that could actually go wrong, like them puncturing an internal organ while they're moving around in there, I'd go out of my mind.

Hugs, you can't go there. Does Marc have my number so he can call me so I can let everyone know you are okay?

:snore: :snore: :snore:

Well, the third night from heck woth MJ....sigh. Tonight she'll end up sleeping with me also since Andrew has to work a double shift for missing work on Wednesday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom