Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

From what I've observed, this must be the hardest part of your job. People get really nasty when they are told "no". Sorry you had to deal with that. Something like that can ruin my entire day.

And you're probably right--the kids (and probably the Dad) in all likelihood don't know who the Tweedles are, despite the fact that their names are on their shirts!!
It's so maddening when you see parents act that way! Is it really going to traumatize their kids that much to miss getting one autograph?!!!!

Disnut

No, not really. :( Even with the help of a Tylenol PM, I was still wide awake, imagining worst case scenerios.

:)

I hate when I do that. My DH hates it too because all I do is worry to much and cry. All I can say is pray and let God handle it. Which is a whole lot easier said than done.

*I hope that didn't offend anyone*

Nemo14

I hate when I do that. My DH hates it too because all I do is worry to much and cry. All I can say is pray and let God handle it. Which is a whole lot easier said than done.

No offense taken!

Got to go pick up the proofs - be back on later!

DisneyBunny

No offence here. I've been doing that a lot lately. I'm not really worried about the surgery itself. More about starving myself for two days, what it's going to be like having a breathing tube shoved down my neck, and stuff like that.

If I let my mind go to the things that could actually go wrong, like them puncturing an internal organ while they're moving around in there, I'd go out of my mind.

DisneyBunny

Bye Betty!

And I've got to hit the road too. I've got a few things I need to wrap up here at work since I'm going to be out all next week. Sigh... It's going to be a looooooong day.

Talk to you later! :wave:

Uponastar

Hi and Bye Bunny!
And if I don't talk to you again, today. . .
I love you and will be thinking of you, wishing you the best!

Disnut

No offence here. I've been doing that a lot lately. I'm not really worried about the surgery itself. More about starving myself for two days, what it's going to be like having a breathing tube shoved down my neck, and stuff like that.

If I let my mind go to the things that could actually go wrong, like them puncturing an internal organ while they're moving around in there, I'd go out of my mind.

I take it you have never had surgery before. The tube isn't bad you don't know it is there. (I had a tubal) I know my throat was a little sore afterwards but not that bad. They went though my belly button and I thought the same about them hitting something else instead of what they were going for. They do know what they are doing. I found my DD and my favorite verse it is in Philippians 4:6. It might help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom