Nana Adores MJ

MommytoMJM

I see you Bonny Hello.:wave: :lol:

I did. The camera itself was actually $200. :lookaroun

Hiya Bonny :wave:

Hi Susan, Hi Danny :)

Alright folks, I'm going to go back in time and terminate the imagineer who thought up of Stitch's great escape. *qeue terminator music* Or better, I'll just give him a kick in the shins. *goes back in time and kicks the imagineer who created SGE's shins* Ah, now I feel much better! :sohappy: Now let's see here. *pulls out imagineer guide book and reads-* "All ideas start with inspiration. My inspiration for SGE was when some kid from the future kicked me in the shins." Gaah! :mad: That's it, I'm gonna kill that b@stard! :fork:

Please don't curse here, it offends me

Hi Freddy! :wave:

Ditto, hi Freddy
and Hiya Betty :)

DisneyBunny

Are those boxers I see?

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

Hugs, you can't go there. Does Marc have my number so he can call me so I can let everyone know you are okay?

Well, the third night from heck woth MJ....sigh. Tonight she'll end up sleeping with me also since Andrew has to work a double shift for missing work on Wednesday.

I think he does. I know I've got it in my cell. I've given him orders to go online and let everyone know how it went as soon as he can.

Poor things. Poor baby for still being icky. Poor Bonny for not sleeping. I know how much that stinks. Poor Andrew for working a double shift. :kiss:

MommytoMJM

Thanks Krystyna :) I figured that if Marc called me (or I called him) then I could get on and post so everyone would know you are okay. I want Marc to concentrate on you, not worrying about online, so I'll play go between for you :) (If that is okay with you)

Uponastar

Is it wrong to say that I am?

Not at all! :lol: :lol:
Seriously, everyone needs their space from time to time.
Over the winter months, George has his lodge meetings on 2 Thursday nights every month. I adore those nights! Everyone knows I adore George! But those nights are mine, and I look forward to them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom