Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

I can't.:( I hope everyone had a better day then I did. I got so frustrated with people today. #1) In front of Cosmic Rays, there is this big sign with a cement bottom with "steps". And if you're on the top one, you're about 5 feet (at least) off the ground. Well, 3 times there were kids climbing it. The first time the kid made it to the top step and was hanging off the big bar. I had to ask him to get down and his dad then told him to get down in an angry voice. I think he was more angry about the fact he got caught. The 2nd time the kids didn't get as high. And the 3rd time the dad took her off. But I mean, sheesh people. Does everything need a "Do Not Climb" sign?:brick: #2) This one was a bit more annoying then anything. A mom was standing against the rail of the Teacups, and her kids kept running up behind the Tweedles and getting in other peoples pictures. We had to keep asking the kids to move. And #3) This one made me the maddest. We had closed the line for the evening, and had been closed for about 12 minutes. There was only about 2 families left when a guy walked up. When told the line was closed he pitched a fit. Anyway. We finished and were walking off (one Tweedle and the breaker were ahead, and me and the other Tweedle were behind them). When we left the guy was still there and started cursing us off. He said (and I quote) that we "broke his kids' hearts". I almost went up to him and said something but my Tweedle almost had to hold me back. I mean, seriously. I'm sorry the line was closed but you can't come up at literally the last second and expect to get in the line. We want to go home too. And it was totally out of line to start cursing with little kids around. (And for the record, I never saw his kids. I doubt they are very heartbroken over characters they probably had no idea of).

Disnut

I paid off a bill last month and can't figure out were that money is going to. * trying to sing now* Oh where. Oh where is my money.

Yellow Shoes

And #3) When told the line was closed he pitched a fit. ... the guy was still there and started cursing us off. ... (And for the record, I never saw his kids. I doubt they are very heartbroken over characters they probably had no idea of).

From what I've observed, this must be the hardest part of your job. People get really nasty when they are told "no". Sorry you had to deal with that. Something like that can ruin my entire day.

And you're probably right--the kids (and probably the Dad) in all likelihood don't know who the Tweedles are, despite the fact that their names are on their shirts!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom