Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

Awesome! How old is she? I haven't seen many Format fans older than myself. Which song does she have on her myspace?

That's pretty cool. I'm sure you'll love them too. You'll have to tell me which songs are on the CD she gave you.

And hi Freddy!

Lauren is 26.
Her favorite group right now is Franz Ferdinand.
The CD she burned is a copy of "Dog Problems".
I don't recall which song she's using in MySpace.
If I remember how to get to her page I'll let you know. :lol:

Pongo

Lauren is 26.
Her favorite group right now is Franz Ferdinand.
The CD she burned is a copy of "Dog Problems".
I don't recall which song she's using in MySpace.
If I remember how to get to her page I'll let you know. :lol:

Not much a fan of Franz Ferdinand... but I like them from time to time.

Dog Problems is a great CD. But she (and you) you also get a listen of their first EP, Interventions + Lullabies. They both have such different sounds to them, it's crazy. But in a good way.

Uponastar

Not much a fan of Franz Ferdinand... but I like them from time to time.

Dog Problems is a great CD. But she (and you) you also get a listen of their first EP, Interventions + Lullabies. They both have such different sounds to them, it's crazy. But in a good way.

I'll have to tell her to check them out!
She keeps me supplied with music, I keep her in books! :D

Pongo

I'll have to tell her to check them out!
She keeps me supplied with music, I keep her in books! :D

Sounds like a fair trade-off to me!

Hopefully my kids will be like that. I don't want to be un-hip in my older years.

Not that you're old. Older. Than me :lookaroun :D

Uponastar

Sounds like a fair trade-off to me!

Hopefully my kids will be like that. I don't want to be un-hip in my older years.

Not that you're old. Older. Than me :lookaroun :D

:lol: I know what you mean.
I count on my kids to keep me young.
The three of us share a love of music and books.
They grew up loving musical theater because of me and I "grew up" with them, keeping an open mind about, and even loving, the kind of music that they've listened to over the years.
I know too many people who "soured" as they got older. They just lost the desire to find new things in life to enjoy! I don't want to lose that. I count on my girls to remind me to stay young at heart.

Pongo

:lol: I know what you mean.
I count on my kids to keep me young.
The three of us share a love of music and books.
They grew up loving musical theater because of me and I "grew up" with them, keeping an open mind about, and even loving, the kind of music that they've listened to over the years.
I know too many people who "soured" as they got older. They just lost the desire to find new things in life to enjoy! I don't want to lose that. I count on my girls to remind me to stay young at heart.

I find myself thinking that exact thing on a daily basis. Whenever I see a sour old person, I hope to God that I will grow up to be a fun-loving, hip grandparent whose grandkids aren't embarassed of him.

I'd rather be anything but crotchety :lookaroun

(Did I spell that right?)

Uponastar

I find myself thinking that exact thing on a daily basis. Whenever I see a sour old person, I hope to God that I will grow up to be a fun-loving, hip grandparent whose grandkids aren't embarassed of him.

I'd rather be anything but crotchety :lookaroun

(Did I spell that right?)

I think so. Strange word, isn't it? :lol: :lookaroun

But yeah, why must people stop having fun??
What's left then?
George is looking forward to being the grandfather who takes the kids to WDW! He can hardly wait! :lol:

Fantasmic!329

What's left then?
George is looking forward to being the grandfather who takes the kids to WDW! He can hardly wait! :lol:
I wanna bring my niece to WDW sooo bad. With my mom at this age, of course. :lol:

Pongo

What's left then?

I someday hope to be the grandfather who LIVES in WDW. Even better :lol:

Fantasmic!329

A bit young yet . .
When she's old enough to really enjoy it, Uncle Freddy will be ready, I'm sure, to show her the ropes at WDW! ;)
She is way too young. :( And my sister is preggers with # 2. :lol: It'll be a while before I go with them. Hopefully, not much longer before I go with my mom again. :eek: :)

Uponastar

She is way too young. :( And my sister is preggers with # 2. :lol: It'll be a while before I go with them. Hopefully, not much longer before I go with my mom again. :eek: :)

You and Mom can get in some practice runs while you wait for the kids to grow up . . .
All in the name of prepping the way for them, of course! :rolleyes:

Fantasmic!329

You and Mom can get in some practice runs while you wait for the kids to grow up . . .
All in the name of prepping the way for them, of course! :rolleyes:
Yup!
My dad doesn't like FL, so we go by ourselves! Why drag someone around who isn't going to have fun??
My aunt lives in Jax, FL, so she's met us on trips before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom