Nana Adores MJ

jesserin

Jess! :wave: :kiss:

Good crazy or bad crazy?

Or somewhere in between? :lookaroun

lol both. but mostly good ;) LOL

I'll pull all my pics together today and let y'all know where i post them...

Just for the record. My kid loves cake. :lookaroun as in loves it so much she had it everywhere and was stuffing it in as fast as she could... loves cake. :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Howdy Partner!

lol... guess now's not the time to tell you we cut 'em off!:lookaroun LOL! she's got a little bob now... but she's still a cutie, just a cutie-minus-the-pigails!!! :D
I'm going to go cry now. :cry:

Nah, she's still a cutie. :lol:

My niece has very little hair, so my sister gives her a single pigtail -- at the top of her head! Sooo cute.
My niece will be 2 next month.

MommytoMJM

Hi Bonny and Dana!
Glad Maggie is feeling better!
Hope M is doing okay, too!

M is okay, a bit tired, we did a lot Th/Fr/Sa

Well, teachers didn't really have to deal with the Internet back during the Renaissance, did they?

:lookaroun

:D

:kiss:

:fork:

Hey Dot....
Hi Bonny and MJ and Luke..:)

Hey sweetie

Howdy Partner!

lol... guess now's not the time to tell you we cut 'em off!:lookaroun LOL! she's got a little bob now... but she's still a cutie, just a cutie-minus-the-pigails!!! :D

I'm thinking of doing that to MJ's hair, but she strokes it as a way of stimming, so I probably won't

jesserin

I'm going to go cry now. :cry:

Nah, she's still a cutie. :lol:

My niece has very little hair, so my sister gives her a single pigtail -- at the top of her head! Sooo cute.
My niece will be 2 next month.

of_50_332_443.jpg

This is Lizzy's new hair cut... LOL... i did the single ponytail thing on top today... haha... it looked super cute...

Lizbear had enough hair the day she was born that we put a little ponytail in on the way home from the hospital! LOL

Pongo

of_50_332_443.jpg

This is Lizzy's new hair cut... LOL... i did the single ponytail thing on top today... haha... it looked super cute...

Lizbear had enough hair the day she was born that we put a little ponytail in on the way home from the hospital! LOL

Little Lizzy looks FABULOUS in pearls.

:lookaroun :lol: :D

Uponastar

Why must there be so many books to read, but never the time to read them? :cry:

I should have that cross-stitched, frame and hung in my living room! :lol:
I told you once of that strange feeling I get when I enter a bookstore. Bookstores are among my very favorite places on earth, but when I enter I get this uneasy feeling that no matter what book I choose to leave with, I'm leaving something even better behind! I'm weird, I know. :lookaroun

Pongo

I should have that cross-stitched, frame and hung in my living room! :lol:
I told you once of that strange feeling I get when I enter a bookstore. Bookstores are among my very favorite places on earth, but when I enter I get this uneasy feeling that no matter what book I choose to leave with, I'm leaving something even better behind! I'm weird, I know. :lookaroun

I was in BAM for at least 1.5 hours today, and it still wasn't enough.

I did pick up a handy catalog, though. That should help me to keep track of what I need to read.

Uponastar

Hey Luke! I've been meaning to tell you. . .
My daughter Lauren is a big fan of Indie music and I asked her recently if she ever heard of "The Format". She hadn't, but since then she looked into them, listened and became hooked. She has one of their songs as her MySpace homepage song and she burned me a CD of their music and brought it over to me today because she's sure I'll like them too! I haven't listened yet, but I will!
Just thought you'd like to know! :)

Pongo

Hey Luke! I've been meaning to tell you. . .
My daughter Lauren is a big fan of Indie music and I asked her recently if she ever heard of "The Format". She hadn't, but since then she looked into them, listened and became hooked. She has one of their songs as her MySpace homepage song and she burned me a CD of their music and brought it over to me today because she's sure I'll like them too! I haven't listened yet, but I will!
Just thought you'd like to know! :)

Awesome! How old is she? I haven't seen many Format fans older than myself. Which song does she have on her myspace?

That's pretty cool. I'm sure you'll love them too. You'll have to tell me which songs are on the CD she gave you.

And hi Freddy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom