Nana Adores MJ

Dukeblue1016

The furthest north I'd want to go (on the east coast) is Connecticut.
Would love Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia.
California would be great, too. But home would be so very far away. :(

Well, I'm in RI, which i'm happy with... nice to be close to home though, trust me... some weeks get so stressful... its nice to see family on the weekend every now and then...

BUT... i got a few friends in NC (one at Duke actualy), and they LOVE it... I've visited them a few times too... and its beautiful down there... and i kinda wish i looked further into Loyola MD when i got accepted there, cuz its so nice around there...

Nemo14

Well, I'm in RI, which i'm happy with... nice to be close to home though, trust me... some weeks get so stressful... its nice to see family on the weekend every now and then...

BUT... i got a few friends in NC (one at Duke actualy), and they LOVE it... I've visited them a few times too... and its beautiful down there... and i kinda wish i looked further into Loyola MD when i got accepted there, cuz its so nice around there...
There's always grad school.....

Dukeblue1016

There's always grad school.....

very very true... but I wanna be a CFP (Certified Financial Planner), and well one of my brother's college friends is a CFP.. and I met with him last spring, and he mentioned possibly me working there when i got out of school... but i didn't look too deeply into it. Well, at the wedding, it made it sound like... if I definitely wanna be a CFP, he'll help me this fall to find some clients so when I graduate next May I'll hit the ground running... which would be awesome...

So, point being, if I still wanna be a CFP after this next year, I've already got a job lined up. Thank god.

(Plus my girlfriend is double-majoring at Tufts in Electrical Engineering and bio-medical engineering... then getting her masters in bio-med engineering.... so, I won't need my masters... she'll be making more than enough money... i just gotta make sure i dont screw it up with her/she doesnt realize she could do better... :lookaroun )

Nemo14

very very true... but I wanna be a CFP (Certified Financial Planner), and well one of my brother's college friends is a CFP.. and I met with him last spring, and he mentioned possibly me working there when i got out of school... but i didn't look too deeply into it. Well, at the wedding, it made it sound like... if I definitely wanna be a CFP, he'll help me this fall to find some clients so when I graduate next May I'll hit the ground running... which would be awesome...

So, point being, if I still wanna be a CFP after this next year, I've already got a job lined up. Thank god.

(Plus my girlfriend is double-majoring at Tufts in Electrical Engineering and bio-medical engineering... then getting her masters in bio-med engineering.... so, I won't need my masters... she'll be making more than enough money... i just gotta make sure i dont screw it up with her/she doesnt realize she could do better... :lookaroun )
*sends Joe's GF an anonymous e-mail and a photo of DS*

Dukeblue1016

She does sound like a keeper, doesn't she! :lol:

But Joe, you might want to consider going after your masters at some point, for your own sake. Just a thought. . .

no I know, I was only kidding around. I've definitely been considering it, but I do wanna get some work experience before I do, if I do. Okay, now I really am taking off. Have a good one!!!

Nemo14

Got to go too - having lunch with an old friend then schlepping the band around this afternoon. Have a good day! :wave:

nibblesandbits

hi all! Hard day of work! Working on getting my wedding photos online! (I've got to edit them down b/c there's like 1000!) So they should be up within the next week. Just as a heads up.

Also...I'm going to the Kenny Chesney concert tonight!!! Then I'm leaving for the lake either late tonight after the concert or early tomorrow morning.

Uponastar

hi all! Hard day of work! Working on getting my wedding photos online! (I've got to edit them down b/c there's like 1000!) So they should be up within the next week. Just as a heads up.

Also...I'm going to the Kenny Chesney concert tonight!!! Then I'm leaving for the lake either late tonight after the concert or early tomorrow morning.

Yay! :sohappy: Can't wait to see the pics!
Nibbs, you have more energy than 10 people!
You're like a little tornado! :lol:
Enjoy the concert and your weekend at the lake!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom