Nana Adores MJ

Disnut

No - long story.
But I do have to go to WalMart!

I need to go to Walmart also but I won't yet. I go in for 2 things and come out with oh I don't know how many. I have been in the spending mood lately and that is not good. Not with :xmas: coming soon or just around the corner.:eek: :lol:

Nemo14

I need to go to Walmart also but I won't yet. I go in for 2 things and come out with oh I don't know how many. I have been in the spending mood lately and that is not good. Not with :xmas: coming soon or just around the corner.:eek: :lol:
I do the same thing. It helps to keep a list and stick to it...............sort of

Disnut

I try to get most of my shopping done before Halloween - I can't stand the stores at Christmas!

I try to get it done early but than I find more things that I want to get the girls and I buy it and before long they are spoiled with toys. :brick: So I try to limit it or get things that they can share. This yr I might get them clothes. I hated that as a kid.

Nemo14

I try to get it done early but than I find more things that I want to get the girls and I buy it and before long they are spoiled with toys. :brick: So I try to limit it or get things that they can share. This yr I might get them clothes. I hated that as a kid.
I hated when DH was at that age that she changed her mind every other day about what she wanted. I'd hunt something down, hide it, and the next day she had another idea. We generally limited the kids to one "big" gift, and then a few surprises. We always told them that we had to pay Santa for the big gift, so there could only be one....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom