Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

Hi again. I just got done watching Alice in Wonderland. I hadn't seen it in forever.

I have to go read act one of Pygmalion soon. I hope it's good.

I also have to do Physics homework. Oy.

But I'm eating ice cream now. So it's all good.

Ice cream for your birthday! :)
Hope you had a great day!

Pongo

That's great!

I'm sorry that the play try-outs didn't work out. . .their loss!

Bahh.

It is their loss. I think I'm going to talk to the teacher tomorrow and tell her that I'm insulted and that I'm not doing the musical. It's really not that major of a deal to me. There will be many other plays and musicals.

But it still kind of stinks that the show is going to be so bad now.

Uponastar

Bahh.

It is their loss. I think I'm going to talk to the teacher tomorrow and tell her that I'm insulted and that I'm not doing the musical. It's really not that major of a deal to me. There will be many other plays and musicals.

But it still kind of stinks that the show is going to be so bad now.

Why do you think they made the choices that they did?

Pongo

Why do you think they made the choices that they did?

1. The people they chose are major suck-ups. Have been since the new teacher came last year.

2. The band and chorus directors had some undeserved say in who got what, and they automatically went for their golden kids who have no true acting experience.

3. My friend and I have a BAD history with this drama teacher. We thought she had gotten over it like we had, at elast, she was putting on a front that she had. Guess not.

Uponastar

1. The people they chose are major suck-ups. Have been since the new teacher came last year.

2. The band and chorus directors had some undeserved say in who got what, and they automatically went for their golden kids who have no true acting experience.

3. My friend and I have a BAD history with this drama teacher. We thought she had gotten over it like we had, at elast, she was putting on a front that she had. Guess not.

Wow! That's all bad!
I guess you could make an issue of it. . .
or try to forget about it since it's your last year.
Is this the only show of the year?

Pongo

Wow! That's all bad!
I guess you could make an issue of it. . .
or try to forget about it since it's your last year.
Is this the only show of the year?

There was too much of an issue with everything regarding my friend last year. The newspapers and school board got involved and everything. It was a fiasco.

And it's the only musical of the year. Next semester is just a straight play.

Uponastar

There was too much of an issue with everything regarding my friend last year. The newspapers and school board got involved and everything. It was a fiasco.

And it's the only musical of the year. Next semester is just a straight play.

Wow. That's too bad.
Well, there's always college! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom