Nana Adores MJ

jesserin

morning all, late night with kiddo... *sigh* not a really high fever... but she's definatly teething... and STARVING... i fed her oatmeal this morning and she started crying when i was done so i made her more, (3x's) lol... she was a very very hungry girl... lol..

so anyways... just for the record: when holding a teething baby... beware where you place your fingers.. at 4am i wan't thinking clearly... and she grabbed my finger, chomped, and i've got the bite marks this moring to prove it... lol.. and she's not usualy a biter at all.. guess she needed something to chomp on last night..

lol

so... hope you all have a great day! :) We've got a tropical strom headed our way in a couple hours - so i'm not sure how much i'll be on later... we'll see y'all tonight! :)

jesserin

I meant with the weather, but with that, too!! :lol: :lookaroun

OH! :lol: hahahaha.... lol... oops...

well... we took cover at my mama's who's much farther inland (well, much farther as in 20 min.. lol) so... we're having fun, we're grilling out tonight so mama, and my sister and i are cooking up a storm. Just made some chocolate chip cookies for my brothers and they haven't even been out of the oven 5 min and they're almost all gone... crazy! LOL...

so... having said that... we're doing fine... :) lol... having fun and being silly... it's been a good dayso far!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom