Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

It goes. Let's see. I got up early...got an oil change...went to eat breakfast...went to drop off a tape at the cable company...dropped off our checks from the wedding at the bank...and came back to my parents to talk to you fine people and get some laundry because it's a cool day here...and I really only have summer clothes at home.
Fall is definitely in the air around here lately...

DisneyBunny

It goes. Let's see. I got up early...got an oil change...went to eat breakfast...went to drop off a tape at the cable company...dropped off our checks from the wedding at the bank...and came back to my parents to talk to you fine people and get some laundry because it's a cool day here...and I really only have summer clothes at home.

How goes married life? Are you sick of him yet? :lol:

DisneyBunny

((group hug))

hug.jpg

nibblesandbits

How goes married life? Are you sick of him yet? :lol:
nope...you know we've offically been married a month yesterday!

So far it's not so bad. He helps out a lot...which is good. He'll do the dishes, if I cook dinner and he isn't a big clutter fan, so he'll put away laundry for me or he'll clean up the family room. All in all it's going really well.

Disnut

Man, that's awful. But none too uncommon unfortunatley. I had some similar issues when I was in high school. It was a nightmare, and I go so tired of fighting the system. (hugs)

:cry: Oh that was so beautiful! :cry: :cry: It really did make me cry! And you're right about Marc. He's one in a million! Here's hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't know what I'd do without you guys! :kiss:

(hugs) It's been a rough couple of weeks for everyone around here hasn't it?

Hi Nibbs! How goes?

I just caught up here and I cried most of the way though.:cry:

I love it here also. I have met some really good friends. I really don't know what I would do without you guys also.

Bunny I know He has plans for you and Marc. We (You and Marc) just don't know them yet.

Jess I hope things go good for you today. I don't know what is going on but I hope and pray for the best.

Betty I hope you get your son's school stuff taken care of in the quickest and easiest way possible.

Dot I apprietiate your friendship very much. I hope things are going well with you today.

Here is to a better life for us all.:sohappy:

Ok now I will be quite again. Love you all.:kiss:

Nemo14

I love it here also. I have met some really good friends. I really don't know what I would do without you guys also.

Bunny I know He has plans for you and Marc. We (You and Marc) just don't know them yet.

Jess I hope things go good for you today. I don't know what is going on but I hope and pray for the best.

Betty I hope you get your son's school stuff taken care of in the quickest and easiest way possible.

Dot I apprietiate your friendship very much. I hope things are going well with you today.

We love you too Susan!

nibblesandbits

I'm still getting caught up...but I have a very strong feeling that I will agree with all of these remarks! (Thanks for writing them for me Susan! :lol: )

Nemo14

So far it's not so bad. He helps out a lot...which is good. He'll do the dishes, if I cook dinner and he isn't a big clutter fan, so he'll put away laundry for me or he'll clean up the family room. All in all it's going really well.
Just encourage him when he helps out like that - it will make him want to keep doing it!

DisneyBunny

Yay for your month-iversary! Awwww... Good for you with your training of him! I got mine into the habit of doing dishes immediatley after we got married. I cook, he cleans. And now it's just habit. The stuff you establish now become ingrained for many years, so choose wisely!

Don't be quiet again! We love you too, and want you to be as loud as you feel like. Thanks for your kind words. :kiss:

DisneyBunny

Just encourage him when he helps out like that - it will make him want to keep doing it!

agreed! the best thing to do is lavish them with praise. It feels silly at first. Like, why should I give hun a gold star for something he should be doing anyway, but it really makes a BIG difference. All men want is to be appreciated.

Disnut

I have to beg and complain if I want him to do dishes. The only time he did the landrey is when I broke my foot or if I am sick. But he is a great husband none the less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom