Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

Well, here goes for my first hurricane. I wasn't here last year for the hurricanes.

I was there for last October's hurricane!
It really didn't change things much for us. The parks were closed for not even one day. WDW knows how to deal with this. Before the storm hits, they'll tie down everything that could possibly move!

DisneyWales

I was there for last October's hurricane!
It really didn't change things much for us. The parks were closed for not even one day. WDW knows how to deal with this. Before the storm hits, they'll tie down everything that could possibly move!

Yup was there as well, got hit back to back and apart for very grey skys and rain it was business as ususal (Being from the UK im used to rubbish weather) Atleast its still warm when it rains in Florida.

You can tell the brits in WDW when it rains were the onese who run around like crazy people glad to actually be able to do something in the rain and not run the risk of Pneumonia. It really is that noval for us to have warm weather we enjoy it as much as possible.

jesserin

Whoa!
(Weather Dude would be proud, Jess.)
Looks like you're in for some of the nastiness!

LOL... Danny's taught me all i know... ;) *sniff* hope he's having fun, i miss him!!!

:D

We might get some of the hurricane, more like alot of rain and a rather damp day... aside from that.. it takes alot to really kick charleston... LOL... after Hugo, nothing really scares us anymore! LOL! The last few hurricanes have turned into good excuses for get togethers and a chance for everyone to have a good time... haha.. you can always tell the yankees b/c while we're stocking up on party goods - they're buying out the bottled water section of the grocery store... LOL love it. Newbies... :lol:

Uponastar

Yup was there as well, got hit back to back and apart for very grey skys and rain it was business as ususal (Being from the UK im used to rubbish weather) Atleast its still warm when it rains in Florida.

You can tell the brits in WDW when it rains were the onese who run around like crazy people glad to actually be able to do something in the rain and not run the risk of Pneumonia. It really is that noval for us to have warm weather we enjoy it as much as possible.

I love going in October because so many Brits are there due to school breaks! We've talked to many, many English visitors over the years, and always found them to be very friendly.
They do seem to really, really enjoy Florida's weather. No one loves the water parks like the Brits! :lol:

jesserin

Its the only handy bit of Welsh I know.

Other than that its all random words and phrases.

God bless the UK Education System.....:lookaroun

Anyway hope you both have a Wicked day today.

LOL... well i love it, I'll write it in her baby book... something fun to look back on in years to come...

We are having a very fun day... this whole week is nothing but party after party for this kiddo... LOL

Tonight we're having our Oyster Roast and Crab Boil.
Thursday Night we're having good old southern cookin at grandma's.
Friday we're having a mini party for all my mama friends and we're celebrating all our kids birthday's together... (they are all within 3 weeks of each other... and lizzy's falls right in the middle)
And then Saturday's her big party.

CRAZY!!! lol Love it!

DisneyWales

I love going in October because so many Brits are there due to school breaks! We've talked to many, many English visitors over the years, and always found them to be very friendly.
They do seem to really, really enjoy Florida's weather. No one loves the water parks like the Brits! :lol:

See what I mean we stand out liek a sore thumb. :lol: But when we call summer a heat wave...:hammer: But i dont class myself as a tourist anymore ive been to oftern now, im a surragate Citizen (if only they would let me stay)

But would you belive there are NO water Parks in the UK. So you can imagine how knocked out we must all be by Typhoon Lagoona and Blizzard Beach.

The closest we get to water parks are indoor pools with slides.

Uponastar

Kieran, if you're still here, I just watched the "Boo to You" Parade on your site! We were there last year and won't be going this year so it really brought make memories!
Great job!
Thanks!

DisneyWales

Kieran, if you're still here, I just watched the "Boo to You" Parade on your site! We were there last year and won't be going this year so it really brought make memories!
Great job!
Thanks!

Gowrsh! Glad you enjoyed, I loved it there so much I went twice, it was funny i just walked about thanking the Cast for the most Magical Halloween iv ever had. But then Halloween sucks in the UK..

Well im gonna be there again this year so ill pust a new video of the never version when i get back home, plus i hope to add Spectromagic when i get back (seeing as i forgot to film it all last year:hammer:)

And if i ever get round to it soem Xmas stuff from that European Disney park and Fantillusion from above names park.

Its not that bad there, its just not that good either....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom