Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

Gowrsh! Glad you enjoyed, I loved it there so much I went twice, it was funny i just walked about thanking the Cast for the most Magical Halloween iv ever had. But then Halloween sucks in the UK..

Well im gonna be there again this year so ill pust a new video of the never version when i get back home, plus i hope to add Spectromagic when i get back (seeing as i forgot to film it all last year:hammer:)

And if i ever get round to it soem Xmas stuff from that European Disney park and Fantillusion from above names park.

Its not that bad there, its just not that good either....

Once you've been to WDW everything else pales in comparison. :lol:
I love MNSSHP! We've been 3 times and it is such fun!
I would like to go to MVMCP someday! I know I'd love that too!

DisneyWales

Once you've been to WDW everything else pales in comparison. :lol:
I love MNSSHP! We've been 3 times and it is such fun!
I would like to go to MVMCP someday! I know I'd love that too!

We were planning on doing MVMCP for my Birthday last year, but money just didnt work out so we went to Paris instead.

This year is defo out as i have even less money again, and next September im really wanna go to Tokyo so maybe 2008 ill go to MVMCP. But you never know, ive ended up going with just 4 days notice before.

jesserin

ICE CREAM!!!
birthday_girl_048.jpg

What? i'm trying to figure out my new cell phone mom... geez... more pictures?
birthday_girl_097.jpg

Funnies Picture I've ever taken of this kid... relaxed as a cat at Chuck E Cheese.. LOL :lol:
birthday_girl_101.jpg

jesserin

trying to get this kid to smile today was not happening... LOL... she was having a blast but she was so busy looking at everything that she forgot she could smile ;)

maggiegrace1

ICE CREAM!!!
birthday_girl_048.jpg

What? i'm trying to figure out my new cell phone mom... geez... more pictures?
birthday_girl_097.jpg

Funnies Picture I've ever taken of this kid... relaxed as a cat at Chuck E Cheese.. LOL :lol:
birthday_girl_101.jpg

:sohappy: :sohappy: YAY..I love My Lizzy......:sohappy:
She is So precious..
Love the last pic.....:D

Happy Birthday Again sweet girl....
*Kisses and Kisses*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom