Nana Adores MJ

DisneyBunny

P66001016_009_099_082206_2_.JPG

This? Cutest picture EVER! I'm such a sucker for pigtails!! Happy Birthday little one! Hope you're feeling better!

DisneyBunny

Wow back to work so soon? You must be exhausted by the end of the day!

Well, to be honest, I didn't make it through the whole day yesterday. Everyone was wondering why I came back to work so soon. I started to fall asleep at my desk soon after lunchtime, and I was starting to be in pain from sitting for so long. So I went home.

Today I've also got a half day - I'm off to the Dr's (again, joy) for the follow-up. I'm going to get to see pictures of what they took out! Oh boy! I can hardly wait. :rolleyes:

Nemo14

Well, to be honest, I didn't make it through the whole day yesterday. Everyone was wondering why I came back to work so soon. I started to fall asleep at my desk soon after lunchtime, and I was starting to be in pain from sitting for so long. So I went home.

Today I've also got a half day - I'm off to the Dr's (again, joy) for the follow-up. I'm going to get to see pictures of what they took out! Oh boy! I can hardly wait. :rolleyes:
You realy need to take it easy. I've had surgery several times, and I can tell you that you always feel stronger than you actually are. When I had gall bladder surgery (before the little slit type of surgery), I went back to teaching 3 weeks later and would literally fall asleep as soon as I got home (and I was young then!). It's more of a shock to your body than you realize.

DisneyBunny

You realy need to take it easy. I've had surgery several times, and I can tell you that you always feel stronger than you actually are. When I had gall bladder surgery (before the little slit type of surgery), I went back to teaching 3 weeks later and would literally fall asleep as soon as I got home (and I was young then!). It's more of a shock to your body than you realize.

Well, I put Marc on housework for the next 5 weeks, since I'm not supposed to lift, push or pull anything over 10 pounds. So that helps. I'm trying to get a lot of rest - naps are my friend these days. Plus, work isn't as strenuous as teaching - that can really suck the energy out of you!

jesserin

This? Cutest picture EVER! I'm such a sucker for pigtails!! Happy Birthday little one! Hope you're feeling better!

Thanks girly! :) She seems to be doing pretty well... Sleeping alot as the Motrin and Tylenol really knock her out...

I love the pigtails too... I miss them now that we cut her hair... lol... can't wait for it to grow out again!!!;)

DisneyBunny

Thanks girly! :) She seems to be doing pretty well... Sleeping alot as the Motrin and Tylenol really knock her out...

I love the pigtails too... I miss them now that we cut her hair... lol... can't wait for it to grow out again!!!;)

Glad to hear she's going to be feeling good for her big day! You're going to be posting cake pictures, right?

maggiegrace1

Hey Guys...
Sorry about the costume talk Betty..
I did not think it was that bad..they are Disney Princess's after all...
So We did not mean to offend anyone..

Hey Dot..I was wondering how you were?..you were not here yesterday

Uponastar

Hey Guys...
Sorry about the costume talk Betty..
I did not think it was that bad..they are Disney Princess's after all...
So We did not mean to offend anyone..

Hey Dot..I was wondering how you were?..you were not here yesterday

Hi Dana!
I've been sort of MIA lately.
But I'm here right now!
How are you and Maggie?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom