Nana Adores MJ

joanna71985

Well, it is that time. Time for me to go to work. I won't be back too late- I probably will be back around 10-10:30. Have a good day everyone.

Connor002

disney01.gif

:lookaroun

jesserin

Well, it is that time. Time for me to go to work. I won't be back too late- I probably will be back around 10-10:30. Have a good day everyone.

bye sweetie... have a great day! :)

(steal me a jasmine outfit k? i've always wanted one...) :lookaroun :lol:

EDIT: borrow... *ahem* borrow... my bad...

maggiegrace1

bye sweetie... have a great day! :)

(steal me a jasmine outfit k? i've always wanted one...) :lookaroun :lol:

EDIT: borrow... *ahem* borrow... my bad...
Hmmmmmm....
I have always wanted a Jasmine costume also.........
Thats odd.......:lookaroun

But the Little Mermaid one will do...I love that costume...:D
So lets Dress up for Halloween Jess..I will come visit and you can be Jasmine and I can be Ariel and Maggie is Tinkerbell and what will Lizzy be....Hmmmm

That would be so fun....:sohappy:

Dukeblue1016

I'm like legitimately depressed right now though... it kinda stinks... I mean, that was the first wedding i've ever been to, let alone been in... and I worked so hard on my speech, and it was just so much fun, being on like a weekend getaway with everyone in the wedding party... this time last week I was trying to get over my Disney trip... and now I gotta get over this... it was just too much fun...

And I'm not too emotional but yesterday was just so nice... starting to get teary-eyed (they made CDs as their favors, and I just listened to their first dance song... almost had me crying)...

Gotta go back to work tomorrow... :(

maggiegrace1

Lizbear can be Pooh Bear.:lookaroun

:sohappy: She can..I don't know why I did not think of that..

I dressed up as Ariel when I was 8! (That was Ariel's first go around!)

Well Im 21..but I will still look cute....:lookaroun

I'm like legitimately depressed right now though... it kinda stinks... I mean, that was the first wedding i've ever been to, let alone been in... and I worked so hard on my speech, and it was just so much fun, being on like a weekend getaway with everyone in the wedding party... this time last week I was trying to get over my Disney trip... and now I gotta get over this... it was just too much fun...

And I'm not too emotional but yesterday was just so nice... starting to get teary-eyed (they made CDs as their favors, and I just listened to their first dance song... almost had me crying)...

Gotta go back to work tomorrow... :(

Awww..{{HUGS JOE}}:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom