Nana Adores MJ

maggiegrace1

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY!!:sohappy:
I am so happy to have you and your great Mommy in my life...
You both have made these past months so amazing for me...
Have a Great Birthday Beautiful Girl
Maggie and I love you!!!
jasmine.gif

]

jesserin

ok guys... I know this is MJ's thread... but i just wanted to take a moment to say...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!!!
To my sweet angel. Elizabeth Joy is turning one year old today!!!

August 29,2005 changed my world forever. As Hurricane Katrina was causing disaster across our nation, in my little piece of the world, an angel was welcomed in our family. Elizabeth has shown me Joy every day of her young life, I never knew that complete and utter happiness until i held her in my arms one year ago today.

I love Miss Elizabeth!!!

P66001016_009_099_082206_2_.JPG
P66001016_008_084_082206_2_.JPG
P66001016_008_093_082206_2_.JPG

P66001016_008_088_082206_1_.JPG

Disnut

Hey Jess. I didn't know her name was Elizabeth Joy. I have a niece with the same name and what is really strange( at least to me) is that she Your Elizabeth looks so much like My Elizabeth at this age. My niece is 4 now.:lol:

Disnut

Oh that's my computer acting up again. For some reason it always defaultas into invisible mode. Let me fix it....

I was just wondering. I thought I might be on everyones ignore list.:zipit:

I will be leaving in a few minutes because I have to get the girls to school.

jesserin

Awwww!!! Happy Birthday, Lizzy!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Good morning Lizzy - happy birthday! :wave:

Good morning Happy Birthday Lizzy!!!
Thanks guys! :kiss: Her Daddy's on his way over with balloons (her favorite thing ever!) so we can sing to her on camera when he get's here... how fun!

Hey Jess. I didn't know her name was Elizabeth Joy. I have a niece with the same name and what is really strange( at least to me) is that she Your Elizabeth looks so much like My Elizabeth at this age. My niece is 4 now.:lol:

Awww! I've met one other Elizabeth Joy in a restaurant one time, but she was in her 50's... so that's really cool Susan!

Looks like it got a little trashy here last night...

*tosses out the costumes*

LOL:lol: not at all... Dana and I are just figuring out what to do for halloween, we're taking our girls out together... we were just being silly... I'll most likely end up being "mom" :lookaroun

Nemo14

LOL:lol: not at all... Dana and I are just figuring out what to do for halloween, we're taking our girls out together... we were just being silly... I'll most likely end up being "mom" :lookaroun
Just thought it was a little inappropriate for this thread.... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom