Nana Adores MJ

jesserin

Um . . .I'm not the only Philadelphia MAGICer.

LOL... well i suppose i know 4 or 5 Magicer's from philly... i guess we could make it a large table... i'm not sure when they'd have me though... i think it'd be sometime at the end of September... i'd love the job though... we'll see...

jesserin

He did say he was right leg was stiff but he could walk on it but slowly.

Thanks for asking.

How are you doing today. A call back on a job sounds good,

I'm doing pretty well. I'm going to visit one of my good friends who just had a new baby girl this week... I'm bringing them dinner tonight. ;) I called her to ask what she wanted yesterday and without hesitating she said... you're lasagna... LOL :lol: seems i'm famous for my lasagna.. so that's what's on the menu this evening. Homemade garlic bread, and salad to boot. :)

So that should be fun...

As for the job, Weichart Realty is in need of a new recruiter for the 9 offices in Charleston. I've made it through the first 2 steps... but they want to wait until Oct 1 to hire. Which works for me. So, supposedly they need me to come up to Philly to interview with the main Recruiting office, as there's no one to hire me here in Charleston b/c i'd actually be the one hiring the agents and mgrs... lol... so... i'm excited about the opportunity. Steady and good income in a field i enjoy and am licensed in. Not to mention, my schedule wouldn't be set 9-5 hours - i could come and go between the 9 local offices, which i love... so.. we shall see... I'm going to keep on top of it, I'd really really love to get this position!

Disnut

I'm doing pretty well. I'm going to visit one of my good friends who just had a new baby girl this week... I'm bringing them dinner tonight. ;) I called her to ask what she wanted yesterday and without hesitating she said... you're lasagna... LOL :lol: seems i'm famous for my lasagna.. so that's what's on the menu this evening. Homemade garlic bread, and salad to boot. :)

So that should be fun...

As for the job, Weichart Realty is in need of a new recruiter for the 9 offices in Charleston. I've made it through the first 2 steps... but they want to wait until Oct 1 to hire. Which works for me. So, supposedly they need me to come up to Philly to interview with the main Recruiting office, as there's no one to hire me here in Charleston b/c i'd actually be the one hiring the agents and mgrs... lol... so... i'm excited about the opportunity. Steady and good income in a field i enjoy and am licensed in. Not to mention, my schedule wouldn't be set 9-5 hours - i could come and go between the 9 local offices, which i love... so.. we shall see... I'm going to keep on top of it, I'd really really love to get this position!

Sounds interesting and with your own hrs more or less sounds even better. Good luck with the job.

jesserin

Sounds interesting and with your own hrs more or less sounds even better. Good luck with the job.

Thanks girly! :) It appeals to me greatly... I come from a family of self employed workers.. the idea of not being stuck in a 9-5 is highly appealing..

I'm still not sure that i have to get a job at all, but if things continue in teh direction they're going... I will, and this is one i'd really like to have! :)

Thanks for the encouragement!!

Connor002

Three? :lookaroun
Trois? :lookaroun
Um . . .I'm not the only Philadelphia MAGICer.
Me casa et su casa, yo.:lookaroun
LOL... well i suppose i know 4 or 5 Magicer's from philly... i guess we could make it a large table... i'm not sure when they'd have me though... i think it'd be sometime at the end of September... i'd love the job though... we'll see...
Hmm...
Weichart is all over here.
Their signs are yellow.
:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom