Nana Adores MJ

Nemo14

Dave actually started this week, but it's just been polo's and khakis this week since they're just doing prep work, but next week.....THEY ALL GO BACK!!!! :sohappy:

jesserin

Hey Freddy, Betty and Dot! :)

(freddybetty... that sounds funny... :D... one of those days... one of those days)

LOL

So guess what? someone's coming to look at our house at 10:30!!! YAYY!!! I want to sell this thing so bad... our market is pretty good here right now - and it's only been up for sale for 3 weeks now... but i'm already going crazy. LOL... Now I know how my clients feel...

oh well, cross your fingers everyone and let's hope today's the day!!!

Uponastar

Hey Freddy, Betty and Dot! :)

(freddybetty... that sounds funny... :D... one of those days... one of those days)

LOL

So guess what? someone's coming to look at our house at 10:30!!! YAYY!!! I want to sell this thing so bad... our market is pretty good here right now - and it's only been up for sale for 3 weeks now... but i'm already going crazy. LOL... Now I know how my clients feel...

oh well, cross your fingers everyone and let's hope today's the day!!!

Good luck with that, Jess!
I hope it goes fast! When we were selling our house, it was a bit nerve wracking. . .trying to keep it in tip-top shape for showing!
We were so relieved when it finally sold!

jesserin

Good luck with that, Jess!
I hope it goes fast! When we were selling our house, it was a bit nerve wracking. . .trying to keep it in tip-top shape for showing!
We were so relieved when it finally sold!

AMEN!!! I've got a toddler with buckets of toys who roams from room to room grabbing everything in sight and dumping it on the ground.

I've still got a good hour of cleaning to do before they get here... and i just showed the house yesterday! :eek: It takes no time at all for miss elizabeth to make herself at home :rolleyes:

LOL:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom