Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

AMEN!!! I've got a toddler with buckets of toys who roams from room to room grabbing everything in sight and dumping it on the ground.

I've still got a good hour of cleaning to do before they get here... and i just showed the house yesterday! :eek: It takes no time at all for miss elizabeth to make herself at home :rolleyes:

LOL:lol:

I didn't have a toddler at the time. . .but I did have George! :rolleyes:

jesserin

I didn't have a toddler at the time. . .but I did have George! :rolleyes:

LOL... which could be potentially as damaging to the home ;) LOL

Fortunatly (or some might say unfortunatly) Jay's not here right now. So though that means more chores and cleaning for me... it cuts down on the frustration of needing help and not getting it. LOL... i just know it's up to me to get it looking good... and in the mean time keeping Lizzy from creating bigger messes than the one's i'm cleaning up has proven difficult... i'm learning to contain her to her crib during the last 20 min i'm home, with a couple toys and a blankie she's usually good.

jesserin

Alright gang, I'm off to finish up my house. Then meeting Philip and Anna for lunch, (lizzy's cutie pie boyfriend ;)) I'll catch up with y'all latere! :kiss:

Disnut

Morning everyone

Right now things are looking good for the day. I need to take my DS to get his paycheck in a little bit and change the bandage on the chin. He can't seem to do it good.:hammer: Oh well what are moms for anyway.:lol: DH gets off of work at 11:30 today.

The local news said we are breaking the record for the hottest August of all time this yr. We have been over 100 for more than 16 days for the summer and near 100 in August. Our normal high for right now is supposed to be about 94.:eek:

nibblesandbits

OH!!! By the way! I think I've been given the go ahead from what's his face for a trip down to the World next September!!!! Yay!!! :sohappy:

*does happy dance*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom