Nana Adores MJ

Uponastar

Mine went out yesterday. Do ya'll have a bagless or one with a bad? What kind of vacuum do you have? Oh did I mention that I need to call a repairman out for my ice maker. It is spilling water everywhere and I didn't know it. Now I have a big ice puddle in the bottom of my freezer.:zipit:

I have a bagless and I hate it! Maybe the really expensive ones are good but mine's crap!

Nemo14

Mine went out yesterday. Do ya'll have a bagless or one with a bad? What kind of vacuum do you have? Oh did I mention that I need to call a repairman out for my ice maker. It is spilling water everywhere and I didn't know it. Now I have a big ice puddle in the bottom of my freezer.:zipit:
I have a bagless one and I hate it. We looked at quite a few before we bought it. With 3 cats and a Golden Retriever, we really have to have something strong. This thing is loud and so messy to clean, and the filter always falls out of the middle when you're cleaning it. I just hate it!!!!

nibblesandbits

well we had a bag vacuum...but we got rid of it! I didn't like the thought of puke being spread throughout the house everytime we vacuumed! So now we need to buy a new one.

Pongo

Bah.

I come back and everyone's gone.

Well, in any rate, I did no homework. I read two Grimm's Fairy Tales ("The Seven Little Sheep and the Wolf" and "Faithful John"), and chapter 15 of Harry Potter Five.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom