Nana Adores MJ

nibblesandbits

Our photographer waived his sitting fee, and they gave us a great deal on DD's pics. I used to write an advertising column for our local paper, and they were one of my clients, so I guess they liked what I wrote.
well that's always good. It's always good to be connected! :lol:

Nemo14

Betty, I saw your hometown featured on an episode of "My House is Worth What?" (or something like that) on HGTV last night.
really? There is a very pricey subdivision here, but there's also a lot of poverty areas too. What was the house worth?

Uponastar

really? There is a very pricey subdivision here, but there's also a lot of poverty areas too. What was the house worth?

The show is about people who want to have the values of their homes appraised so either they can use the equity for home improvements or so they can sell their homes at a profit.
This particular home was owned by a couple who wanted to sell after remodeling their home and doing away with their garage in order to add on a family room. They now needed the house to be worth at least $350,000 in order for them to afford a bigger home. Their house was a Cape Ann style home and they wound up having it valued at $370,000.

Nemo14

The show is about people who want to have the values of their homes appraised so either they can use the equity for home improvements or so they can sell their homes at a profit.
This particular home was owned by a couple who wanted to sell after remodeling their home and doing away with their garage in order to add on a family room. They now needed the house to be worth at least $350,000 in order for them to afford a bigger home. Their house was a Cape Ann style home and they wound up having it valued at $370,000.
That's not surprising. The houses here on our street are going for $250,000+, and we have tiny lots (50 by 100), no garage, and basically 4 rooms plus an attic or its equivalent. We couldn't afford to buy our house today!

Uponastar

That's not surprising. The houses here on our street are going for $250,000+, and we have tiny lots (50 by 100), no garage, and basically 4 rooms plus an attic or its equivalent. We couldn't afford to buy our house today!

Same here!
Warwick looks like a cozy little town!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom