Name changes coming to Magic Kingdom parking lot sections

devoy1701

It's amusing when other people seem to want to dictate or offer opinions on what is and isn't ok to comment/disagree on. :rolleyes:

Jakester

I don't see why complaining about renaming the parking spots is a big. Its not like they are renaming THE MAGIC KINGDOM LANDS

devoy1701

How do YOU know it wasn't broken? How do YOU know there wasn't room for improvement?

um...because it's worked ok for 40 years now and with visiting the parks about 35 days a year for the past 5 years I have never once lost my car? :shrug:

but then again I'm smarter than most.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Not quite sure what all the sturm und drang is about.......

Then again, I always park in the AAA spots. :animwink:

MKCP 1985

So after all these years of tram operator jokes about "All the Goofy people get out here," they are taking that one away. /sad

:lol:

Right now, if I park in Magic Kingdom parking, I have to remember only a name and a row number, which is hard enough. Raise your hand if you've done the long walk trying to set off the car alarm after a long day in a park. *raises hand

Now, they are making it easier by giving me THREE things to remember! :hammer:

Chape19714

Nobody has brought up the fact that it's going to make the 2-tram system easier. On days when MK is really busy and 2 tram routes are used, folks exiting the TTC will only have to choose the Villains or Heros tram and it will be much easier. No more of this "I parked in Minnie, so that's the Red Tram?" This is pretty self-explanitory.

But that being said, can the trams duel in a race to the TTC?

Polydweller

Nobody has brought up the fact that it's going to make the 2-tram system easier. On days when MK is really busy and 2 tram routes are used, folks exiting the TTC will only have to choose the Villains or Heros tram and it will be much easier. No more of this "I parked in Minnie, so that's the Red Tram?" This is pretty self-explanitory.

But that being said, can the trams duel in a race to the TTC?

You just beat me to this. Does anyone know for sure if this is part of the new dual tram system? Just wondering since this would make it easier to remember which tram to take as Chape mentions.

On the whole, not a big deal to me. Just a parking lot though I'll always remember parking in Minnie 33. One year it didn't seem to matter when we arrived we were always in Minnie 33.

majorrfb

Just keep the names as is!!

Keep the MK parking lot names and numbers as is, add a color as a secondary reference. So if you forget the name possibly the color code will stick in your head. OR do what I do, regardless of where we park, I take a digital picture of the lot and row number. :hammer::brick:

Xethos

I always welcome changes like these. Nothing major, just something to mix it up a bit. As others have said though, I usually just take a photo with my phone or camera of where I parked (same with my hotel room #) instead of trying to remember.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom