Mystery in Disney World

New2WDW

e4ymod said:
My name doesn't contain an "N" so I guess that clears me of any wrong doing...

The N could stand for anything, It might not be the thief's? Hmmmmm....
Also, Conner is pulling out all the possibilities on the N

e4ymod

New2WDW said:
The N could stand for anything, It might not be the thief's? Hmmmmm....
Also, Conner is pulling out all the possibilities on the N
You're just saying that because your name has an "N" in it.:p

Pongo

So about that drill, since I'm one of the oldest suspects in this crime, I still haven't figured out how to use the newfangled technology of electric drills. I always use screwdrivers, and when its an especially stubborn screw, I suppliment it with a wrench. Not that I stole it anyway. Remember, I've tried to move those things and I couldn't get them to budge.

I think it was Connor.

Connor002

Pongo said:
So about that drill, since I'm one of the oldest suspects in this crime, I still haven't figured out how to use the newfangled technology of electric drills.

Electric drills have existed since the 1890's far before you were born. Therefore your excuse of "newfangled technology" is void. :D

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Electric drills have existed since the 1890's far before you were born. Therefore your excuse of "newfangled technology" is void. :D

They're "newfangled" to me because I grew up in an Amish community until I was hired by Disney.

Connor002

Pongo said:
Oh, it is. I'm the construction worker, remember?

Really, I think you have your tools confused, or perhaps you are IMPERSONATING a construction worker, because it would be immensely difficult to make this useful in the removal of a screw.

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Really, I think you have your tools confused, or perhaps you are IMPERSONATING a construction worker, because it would be immensely difficult to make this useful in the removal of a screw.

Clearly you have never been a construction worker. Wrench could mean either the type you posted a link to or a MONKEY wrench, which can be adjusted to clamp onto a screw driver. I forgot I wasn't talking to other construction workers. I left out the "monkey" to save time.

I meant MONKEY wrench. Sorry for the confusion.

Connor002

Pongo said:
Clearly you have never been a construction worker. Wrench could mean either the type you posted a link to or a MONKEY wrench, which can be adjusted to clamp onto a screw driver. I forgot I wasn't talking to other construction workers. I left out the "monkey" to save time.

I meant MONKEY wrench. Sorry for the confusion.

Squirming yourself out of this one, I see... very suspicous...
*Strokes chin...*

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Am I, or is it that your attempts to make yourself appear innocent have be thwarted?

I don't appear. I am. And I wouldn't be pointing fingers. You've stolen quite a few things in the past, haven't you?

Connor002

Pongo said:
I don't appear. I am.

Ah, but would any criminal think twice about creating a lie to protect their own interests.

Luke said:
And I wouldn't be pointing fingers. You've stolen quite a few things in the past, haven't you?

Past history has no place here, though I may point out that nothing has ever been traced back to me...

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Past history has no place here, though I may point out that nothing has ever been traced back to me...

Yet none of the rest of us has a criminal history.

All I'm sayin'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom