Mystery in Disney World

jesserin

I'm having fun accusing people! How often in life can you accuse the innocent (okay, I know at least a couple of you are) and nobody get's ticked! This is great! ;)

pluto77

What's this? nighttimewisher changed changed his avator, and it's the same scene in fantasmic as mine. Pretty suspicious behavior that he would change his avator to look like somebody's who is innocent! :lookaroun

Although that joanna71985 sounds pretty suspiscous too. I think she hates her job at the Hall of Presidents so much that she would do anything to get back at them. Why not take something from her favorite attraction? She also has 2 n's in her name right next to eachother. :eek:

nighttimewisher

I changed my avater as further proof of my innocence! I was watching Fantasmic at the time and took that picture. 1000+ people saw me and would be happy to concur.

jesserin

nighttimewisher said:
I changed my avater as further proof of my innocence! I was watching Fantasmic at the time and took that picture. 1000+ people saw me and would be happy to concur.

I'll take all 1000 names now please... I have to come to that conclusion on my own thank you...

jesserin

Fantasmic!kid said:
Everyone,

I've thought about this and I've decided, if you vote off the guilty person in an early poll, (i.e. 6 players left) that will end the game. Basically because, I don't want to waste everyone's time with a game that's already been decided. But, if anyone feels differently or has an idea, PM me.

Sounds great - but if it ends early - let's start another one right away - this is fun!

So, do we get 1 clue each day? :) I hope so!!! :p

nighttimewisher

jesserin said:
I'll take all 1000 names now please... I have to come to that conclusion on my own thank you...

we didnt exchange names...:lookaroun ..we were too busy watchin the superfantastic performance....:lookaroun and besides....:lookaroun ... it was an AA showing

pluto77

nighttimewisher said:
Oh, so you felt the need to prove your innocence by acting like a happy tourist at fantasmic? I wonder if there's any evidence of the crime on that roll of film. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom