Mystery in Disney World

jesserin

nighttimewisher said:
we didnt exchange names...:lookaroun ..we were too busy watchin the superfantastic performance....:lookaroun and besides....:lookaroun ... it was an AA showing

ahem... you lie. you guilty. :fork:

e4ymod

nighttimewisher said:
we didnt exchange names...:lookaroun ..we were too busy watchin the superfantastic performance....:lookaroun and besides....:lookaroun ... it was an AA showing
LIES!!!!!!

jesserin

Fantasmic!kid said:
What kind of Disney fan would I be, if I didn't have a "sequel". And we get one clue every other day. The other days are poll days.

yay! I can't wait to see the poll... so in the poll do we vote out the guilty or the innocent?

pluto77

jesserin said:
yay! I can't wait to see the poll... so in the poll do we vote out the guilty or the innocent?
What's with all the questions? Sounds like someone is nervous and wants to get through this as fast as possible. Could this be because jesserin may not be as innocent as we think?

nighttimewisher

pluto77 said:
What's with all the questions? Sounds like someone is nervous and wants to get through this as fast as possible. Could this be because jesserin may not be as innocent as we think?

Im with u there!!!! Lets get her!

jesserin

nighttimewisher said:
STOP STOP! badgerin the witness...thats not allowed!

WITNESS??? so you where there??? ahhhaaa!!! i see you trying to put off your troubles on me... isn't going to work buddy... :lookaroun

jesserin

pluto77 said:

or someone knows your guilty and can't wait to prove it! :drevil:

Connor002

jesserin said:
hmmm... connor, you changed your avatar? was there something about the old one that stunk like guilt???

I'm always guilty of something, but I'm innocent of this crime. :lookaroun :zipit: :lookaroun

pluto77

I have to go to work, but we aren't through here. I'll be watching you jesserin! :goodnevil No one is to be trusted.

Siege898

It couldnt of been me. I'm a musician, I don't even know how to use a drill. Besides, no "N"s here. It must have been coNNor. His name has 2 N's and he does like tools. (do you like tools Connor?) Thats my accusation for the day

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom