Mystery in Disney World

jesserin

Then again, Pongo dear is in the right business for owning a power drill... Oh, I'm so confused... all I know is I'm Innocent!!! :lookaroun

New2WDW

jesserin said:
Then again, Pongo dear is in the right business for owning a power drill... Oh, I'm so confused... all I know is I'm Innocent!!! :lookaroun

Jesserin posts "Innocent" with a cute baby avatar!
I am not sure about Pongo - because most construction workers have to purchase their own tools and I know leaving one behind would not be characteristic of him. As far as the marking on the tool, many of the suspects have an N in their name, kinda like "baby-face" Jesserin!:eek: So I am not sure what to make of that clue yet!

(Question to Fantasmic!kid: Can we post multiple times as in debate or just once per clue? :veryconfu )

jesserin

Fantasmic!kid said:
If everyone would please PM me their time zones (EST, PST, etc.), so I can post clues and polls at times that are good for everyone.

Jesserin, I already know yours. I live in SC too!

I know, I was just in Columbia at the zoo last week! :) Love your "job" site! Looks like y'all have a lot of fun! :)

New2WDW

Fantasmic!kid said:
Debating and multiple posts are fine.
Thanks, just making sure!

As to my reply to the drill I responded to the detectives telling them that again I was not even in that area and I do have drills at home for working on smaller electronics/technology items. I would never bring them to the park.

jesserin

New2WDW said:
Jesserin posts "Innocent" with a cute baby avatar!
I am not sure about Pongo - because most construction workers have to purchase their own tools and I know leaving one behind would not be characteristic of him. As far as the marking on the tool, many of the suspects have an N in their name, kinda like "baby-face" Jesserin!:eek: So I am not sure what to make of that clue yet!

Hmmm... now that you mention it - you are a tech-whiz... if anyone of us could have figured it out it would be you - not to mention the first letter of any name is usually the last to be rubbed off of a drill b/c your hand grips the rest... and your name begins with N... hmmm.... are you trying to put your crime off on someone else???:fork:

New2WDW

jesserin said:
Hmmm... now that you mention it - you are a tech-whiz... if anyone of us could have figured it out it would be you - not to mention the first letter of any name is usually the last to be rubbed off of a drill b/c your hand grips the rest... and your name begins with N... hmmm.... are you trying to put your crime off on someone else???:fork:

Nice try Jesserin! But all my tools are labeled with my name by an electronically guided laser etching mechanism, of course!:D And they are still all at home in my alphabetized tool organizer case. (aka - toolbox)

jesserin

New2WDW said:
Nice try Jesserin! But all my tools are labeled with my name by an electronically guided laser etching mechanism, of course!:D And they are still all at home in my alphabetized tool organizer case. (aka - toolbox)

a true whiz would have a replacement... :lookaroun

New2WDW

Hey! None of the other suspects are engaging in this discussion. I wonder why???:lookaroun I have to get back to work now and I will check in for more alibis later!

jesserin

New2WDW said:
Hey! None of the other suspects are engaging in this discussion. I wonder why???:lookaroun I have to get back to work now and I will check in for more alibis later!

Have a good day at work and don't be snitchin any more busts... :D

nighttimewisher

I would never endanger the bust by bringin a power tool near it! Im not even sure id know how to use 1! Leave it to the proffesionals (such as Pongo :eek: ) or the daredevils (such as SilentWindODoom :eek: ).
But i wont name names!

jesserin

joanna71985 said:
I don't even know how to use a power drill! Plus, where am I supposed to hide it, in my dress?:confused: It wasn't me!!

I don't know, those turn of the century dresses sure do have alot of folds... you never now what you could hide in that corset... :lol:

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
.......................................................................:lookaroun ........................................................................................................:slurp: ............................................................:D ....................................................:lol: .............................................................................laughing..............................so..........................hard................................can't.........................stoooooooopppppp! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

jesserin

Fantasmic!kid said:
.......................................................................:lookaroun ........................................................................................................:slurp: ............................................................:D ....................................................:lol: .............................................................................laughing..............................so..........................hard................................can't.........................stoooooooopppppp! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

what??? :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom