Mystery in Disney World

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
*Note*: Everything about this game is made up. The crime is not real, the alibis are not real, and the info about each suspect is not real.

Mystery​
in​
Disney World​

On Feb. 10, 2006, a Magic Kingdom guest was riding the Haunted Mansion and noticed that one of the "Singing Busts" was missing. After exiting the ride, she informed a Cast Member of the incident and Magic Kingdom Security was called to the scene. After closing the ride and searching the area, the detectives released a list of suspects.

Joanna71985 is a 28 year old Magic Kingdom Cast Member. She works at the Hall of Presidents as a hostess; but she would much rather be a Haunted Mansion hostess. She doesn't like working at the Hall of Presidents and can't stand the fact someone else got the Haunted Mansion job over her. She would probably do anything for revenge.

Jesserin is a 50 year old Disney Veteran. She loves everything associated with Disney. She has the biggest collection of Disney objects in her city. And after missing out on that tombstone auction (for DL's Haunted Mansion on E-bay), she started feeling resentful. She has everything in her collection, except for something from the Haunted Mansion.

Connor002 is a 22 year old Disney/Halloween boy. He loves to be at the Magic Kindom for Halloween when everything is so spooky-looking and likes to collect one decoration a year. Last year, the Haunted Mansion's spookiness really drew his attention, and during Halloween, the ride just seemed so much cooler. Halloween is over; but he still has his mind set on that one decoration. One of those singing busts would sure like nice next to his masks.

Pongo is a 43 year old WDW construction worker. He's worked on refurbishments for some of his favorite attractions, including the Haunted Mansion. He's very proud of his work in the graveyard scene. Everytime he rides it, he feels a sense of accomplishment.....but he wants more than the pride of a job well done. He wants a momento from the pride of a job well done, and one of those "busts" would be perfect.

e4ymod is a 35 year old Disney Fanatic. He's absolutely obsessed with WDW and Mickey Mouse. While riding one of his absolute favorite rides, the Haunted Mansion, he saw the "busts". He had always seen them, but he never knew how beautiful they looked until that day. One of them would sure be a great Disney treasure for a fanatic like himself.

pluto77 is a 16 year old Haunted Mansion enthusiast. He live s for the Haunted Mansion. It's a passion of his. His favorite part of the ride is the graveyard scene; his favorite characters: the "Singing Busts". Imagine what the other Haunted Mansion buffs would say, when he showed up at the next Haunted Mansion convention with an actual "bust"!

SilentWindOfDoom is a 20 year old Cast Member and daredevil. He works at the Crystal Palace on Main Street U.S.A. and gets complimentary passes to WDW. And what better way to use those passes than a day at his favorite land: Liberty Square, which holds his favorite ride: the Haunted Mansion....... and a dare from a friend to take one of the "busts." Would he do it?

nighttimewisher is an 18 year old 'dark ride' fan. If a dark ride opens, he'll be there. The Haunted Mansion is his all time favorite 'dark ride'. It's originality just strikes him as wonderful and the effects are of perfect quality. To him, pure magic. The "busts" just enthrall him, as they are absolutely the Haunted Mansions best 'dark ride' illusions and he would love to have such 'treasure' in his house.

New2WDW is a 48 year old technology whiz. Anything hi-tech or wired is his guilty pleasure and the Haunted Mansion is his idol. The technology, while primitive now, was unthinkable in the 60's and the "singing busts" just leave him in awe. If only he could take one home and examine it, maybe his pleasure would be appeased.........

Siege898 is a 30 year old barbershop quartet and Disney enthusiast. His quartet is working on a themed performance using the song 'Grim Grinning Ghosts'. So, he decided that for inspiration, he would ride the Haunted Mansion. But as he left the ride, the "singing busts" seemed to call to him, 'So hurry back, we would like your company.' It sure would be nice to bring one home for his quartet's inspiration...........or for his.

I don't want to rush, but I would like everyone to post an alibi by Monday please. I won't kick you off or anything, but I don't want to hold up the game.

nighttimewisher

Alibi: I have too much respect for the dark rides to steal a part of them. I would never ruin a scene for future guests, especially the best scene in any dark!

e4ymod

It wasn't me. I swear. I love the Haunted Mansion, but my big obsession is Mickey Mouse. If I'm going to steal anything, It's going to be something that belongs to Mickey.

Pongo

I may be a consturuction worker, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get those busts unattached from the ground. Beleive, I've tried. Getting garbage out from behind them and painting the wall they're against would be a lot easier if I could move them.

joanna71985

Why would it be me? I wouldn't take a chance of getting fired over stealing a bust. I like working at Disney, and I love the Haunted Mansion. I wouldn't destroy it.

New2WDW

Alibi:

It wasn't me detective, in fact I was not even in Liberty Square this morning. I heard about the rehab at Splash Mountain and wanted to see what kinda technological upgrades they have made. See, look at my clothes.....they are soaking wet; I rode the ride 10 times.

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Fantasmic!kid said:
I don't want to rush, but I would like everyone to post an alibi by Monday please. I won't kick you off or anything, but I don't want to hold up the game. After everyone has posted an alibi, I will post a clue.
And also: Once a clue has been posted, you may start making accusations against each other.

jesserin

It couldn't have been me... I'm 50... there's no way my back could have handled picking up one of those heavy busts... (not that I tried...):lookaroun

Siege898

Why would I need the bust for inspiration? I live in Orlando and I am an annual passholder. I can just go and see the busts any time I want.

SilentWindODoom

Me? You think I did it? Nah. I usually hang around Liberty Square, but I was really down that day, so I ran over to EPCOT for a few rides on Test Track and Mission: Space to really get the adrenailne rushing. It always does the trick.

pluto77

If I showed up to the next Hauted Mansion convention with a stolen bust from the ride everyone would be horrified, I could be banned forever! I live for the Haunted Mansion, why would I want to ruin such a masterpiece attraction? Not to mention my reputation at all of the conventions. Besides, how would I ever be able to hide that huge thing from my parents?

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
unkadug said:
Can other people make accusations also, or is this game only inclusive of the suspects?
Non-players CAN join in. But make sure you read the mystery and suspect info first.

Hope everyone's having fun!

Connor002

At the time of the crime, I was unfortunately occupied in a restroom, as those churros run right through me... :lookaroun

(Does that work?)

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Hmm, you all seem to have some very interesting alibis. But, they don't hide the truth.............:lookaroun

Today's a Clue Day

Clue #1
During inspection of the area, the detectives found a power drill with some smudged writing. When they looked closer they could only make out one letter: N

Tomorrow will be our first Poll Day.

jesserin

Don't look at me, my drill broke last week while putting curtains up in my old folks home... ;)

Although - I did ask to borrow Connor's yesterday and he said he couldn't locate his drill, he said he had let a friend borrow it... hmmm.... that friend couldn't have been bust number 3 could it???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom