Mystery in Disney World

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Clue #2

As the power drill was looked at more closely, the detectives tried to decipher the smudged writing.............with success! Two more letters were found: P and O.

Tomorrow is our second Poll Day.

New2WDW

Does the "OF COURSE HE WAS" mean that the peolpe that did not have an N in their name are innocent? Hmmmmm! Was it that simple?:lookaroun

New2WDW

Welllllllll! If we keep it simple only two suspects have those letters in their name. Pongo and pluto77 - but only Pongo has the N in his name! But I am sure it would not be that simple....:lookaroun

Siege898, I knew you were innocent all along! Yeah!

joanna71985

Fantasmic!kid said:
Clue #2
As the power drill was looked at more closely, the detectives tried to decipher the smudged writing.............with sucess! Two more letters were found: P and O.

Tomorrow is our second Poll Day.

YES!! :sohappy: No P in my name!

e4ymod

I know who it is! You guys need to think outside the box! Go back to the 1st page and read EVERYONE'S backstory!

Pongo

e4ymod said:
I know who it is! You guys need to think outside the box! Go back to the 1st page and read EVERYONE'S backstory!

I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't get anything like that from the backstories.

I think you know because it's YOU.

jesserin

Pongo said:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't get anything like that from the backstories.

I think you know because it's YOU.

Well, it could be the Hall of Presidents drill... Joanna works there... :)

pluto77

Pongo seems too obvious. Although he is a construction worker, and his name has all of the letters in it so he is still a suspect.

jesserin

I agree... although maybe on the first run it won't be terribly difficult... I don't know - I hope it's more difficult though - I want the game to last... :D

New2WDW

jesserin said:
I agree... although maybe on the first run it won't be terribly difficult... I don't know - I hope it's more difficult though - I want the game to last... :D

Agreed! Looking forward to the poll tomorrow!

New2WDW

That Fantasmic!Kid got the poll going!:sohappy:

Next clue - can't wait! Will those mouse detectives give us some other material evidence to work with?????? I need my drill back. :lol: Just kidding!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom