'MyMagic+' rollout for all Annual Passholders taking place within the next few weeks

Sbates19

Once the bands are shipped, do they show up already linked to your profile in MDE?
Yes, I logged into MDE app on my phone and it was linked into the account along with my other one I received for my hotel reservation this weekend. It shows on my account that I have my normal AP RFID card and my two Magic Bands. Lets just hope they work with the FP+ reservations I have made. I will know Friday night when I get there.

Last edited:

Rob562

Yes, I logged into MDE app on my phone and it was linked into the account along with my other one I received for my hotel reservation this weekend. It shows on my account that I have my normal AP RFID card and my two Magic Bands. I attached a picture to show. the green one is the one I received for my AP and the blue is for my hotel reservation. I already received the blue one in the mail and the green one was shipped today. Lets just hope they work with the FP+ reservations I have made. I will know Friday night when I get there.

Not that there's a huge chance that something might happen and the info is generally benign, but you might want to consider blacking out the serial numbers in your photo since they're unique serial numbers associated specifically with you and your account.

-Rob

mergatroid

Sorry, I'm aware I ask many questions but here's another one .................................................................

I've registered on our PC (here in the UK) to the My Disney Experience site and registered our AP's and ordered our bands etc with no problems. Mrs M has a samsung tablet (android) and tried to download the MDE app so we can bring the tablet in September to America to use in the parks. However when she tries to install the app it says we can't due to our geographical location (we're in England). Is this a known issue? I'm aware our IP Address will show England but there were no problems or restrictions setting up our MDE account on the pc using the same router?

It's not a major issue as we can book FP's on the pc before leaving, but we'd like to have the MDE app on her tablet to use in the park incase we want to change any FP's etc. Does anyone know if we try to download the app in our place in Orlando using the router there whether that will alleviate the issue, or is it just a Samsung android issue?

Sbates19

Not that there's a huge chance that something might happen and the info is generally benign, but you might want to consider blacking out the serial numbers in your photo since they're unique serial numbers associated specifically with you and your account.

-Rob
Thank you for the caution. I deleted and edited my post.

horizons82

Just wondering if any APs have received their MagicBand(s) yet as part of the mid-March mailing out of them (not because of an upcoming resort stay).

I'm also curious as to whether MDE will actually show when they ship or if they will just show up.

Johnny Hess

Just wondering if any APs have received their MagicBand(s) yet as part of the mid-March mailing out of them (not because of an upcoming resort stay).

I'm also curious as to whether MDE will actually show when they ship or if they will just show up.

Two of my AP friends without resort reservations are set to receive their magic bands tomorrow. I don't know about the MDE app, but when they log in on the website, there are new notifications:

Attachments

• magicbandamber.jpg
    magicbandamber.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 56

bweaver1985

It appears they are shipping some colors faster than others. A friend of mine ordered a pink one like 4 days after I ordered mine (red) and she already received it. Mine hasn't event shipped yet. :(

Johnny Hess

It appears they are shipping some colors faster than others. A friend of mine ordered a pink one like 4 days after I ordered mine (red) and she already received it. Mine hasn't event shipped yet. :(

I'm getting rather annoyed. I ordered mine at least a week before my friends, we all ordered pink, and theirs are almost delivered and mine haven't shipped >=(

JohnD

A friend of mine received hers in blue. I also requested red and haven't received it. It seems our demand for red is causing delays.

WendyTinkerbell

I ordered Green and Blue. Received the email saying it was shipped Tuesday. I keep checking the tracking information on the mail and it says "pre-shipment". (Which means it really hasn't shipped yet and is annoying! Just send me the info when it actually ships. They did that like a week before with the Frozen movie too.) Also, they are sending them USPS (US postal service) instead of UPS which they did on our original MagicBands for the resort stay.

mergatroid

Sorry, I'm aware I ask many questions but here's another one .................................................................

I've registered on our PC (here in the UK) to the My Disney Experience site and registered our AP's and ordered our bands etc with no problems. Mrs M has a samsung tablet (android) and tried to download the MDE app so we can bring the tablet in September to America to use in the parks. However when she tries to install the app it says we can't due to our geographical location (we're in England). Is this a known issue? I'm aware our IP Address will show England but there were no problems or restrictions setting up our MDE account on the pc using the same router?

It's not a major issue as we can book FP's on the pc before leaving, but we'd like to have the MDE app on her tablet to use in the park incase we want to change any FP's etc. Does anyone know if we try to download the app in our place in Orlando using the router there whether that will alleviate the issue, or is it just a Samsung android issue?

Is there anyone who can help me with this please?

lilclerk

Is there anyone who can help me with this please?
If you can side-load apps, I can email you the .apk for Android. Just send me a PM with your email address I can send it to you =)
Technically it's not available for most Android tablets. I think it's something to do with the size. I just pull the apk from my phone, and it works perfectly fine on my 10" Asus tablet.

Scott King

Mine came in today. They shipped in 2days from Memphis. You should get a tracking # in MDE

mergatroid

There is no app for the tablet yet. I have a Galaxy Tab 3. It really doesn't matter as you can go straight to the website and do the same things, or more, as you can do on the app.

I'm so stupid I'd not even thought of that, wow sometimes the best solutions are the simplest ones. Thanks for that, I'll have Mrs M try it tomorrow and see what happens :)

If you can side-load apps, I can email you the .apk for Android. Just send me a PM with your email address I can send it to you =)
Technically it's not available for most Android tablets. I think it's something to do with the size. I just pull the apk from my phone, and it works perfectly fine on my 10" Asus tablet.

Thanks for this too. I'm guessing side load means connecting the tablet to the pc and either copying & pasting or dragging & dropping the file? If so that would be great as having the app on the tablet would be a little easier than accessing the website. I'll pm you shortly and thanks so much :)

mergatroid

Hi, how do I pm you please?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom