'MyMagic+' rollout for all Annual Passholders taking place within the next few weeks

Sped2424

In the Important Reminders Inclosed in the MagicBand box it says You'll need to visit Guest Relations at the parks for information regarding your discount card.

1618493_726356464070607_1986365040_n.jpg
It's okay I called and they are sending me the correct card!

jlsHouston

I selected my passholder band on the website yesterday. Picked blue. Now the only color I don't have is the gray. Hoping they add beige,lavender and black for color choices soon.

Mattm901

Mine has been stuck on Status "blank" for a week now. My daughter and her husband ordered there passholder magicbands the same day I did. They got their bands this past Thursday(3/20). Their package came from Davenport, Fl. My bands are on the MDE website linked to my pass with the band I.D. numbers, but no change in status. Patiently waiting......

bweaver1985

Yours probably shipped if it has a blank status and id linked. In the main dropdown on the website look for notifications or alerts. It will show the tracking number

Vader2112

Received my AP bands on Saturday. Booked a 3 night stay that night and what do I get today more bands? What is interesting is I have to renew my APs later this week. Set number 3 on its way ?

ahosler

I'm wondering the same thing. My APs are up for renewal 4/7. Will I get another set? My current AP bands are being customized and will ship soon.

MissM

So we were part of the AP FP+ test in February and already have a set of bands. When it rolled out for all Passholders it had another order pending in my account but ONLY for Love and not me. Not that I need another one but then, neither did he. They just screwed up and didn't include me at all for some reason. My profile now shows 1 band, 2 RFID cards for me and 2 bands, 2 RFID cards for him and no further acknowledgement of my "missing" band.

His second band in the Passholder branding arrived today:

20140324_193546.jpg

This is different from the Incredibles one we got as part of the test:

20140324_232633.jpg

Love also got one of the "black" discount cards which is totally wrong. :facepalm: We are full AP's (no blackouts; free parking) and our AP tester bands correctly came with two GOLD cards plus the AP sliders for the bands.

Additionally, the Passholder box showed us via USPS in my mailbox. My tester bands showed up FedEx. And my Passholder box had a return address in Florida whereas my tester bands came from Tennessee.

It definitely seems like the tester box was assembled with a lot more care because clearly the Passholder shipment was all kinds of screwed up. Good thing I don't need a band and that I already have a Gold discount card because man...what a comedy of errors. :hungover:

So we were part of the AP FP+ test in February and already have a set of bands. When it rolled out for all Passholders it had another order pending in my account but ONLY for Love and not me. Not that I need another one but then, neither did he. They just screwed up and didn't include me at all for some reason. My profile now shows 1 band, 2 RFID cards for me and 2 bands, 2 RFID cards for him and no further acknowledgement of my "missing" band.

His second band in the Passholder branding arrived today:

This is different from the Incredibles one we got as part of the test:

Love also got one of the "black" discount cards which is totally wrong. :facepalm: We are full AP's (no blackouts; free parking) and our AP tester bands correctly came with two GOLD cards plus the AP sliders for the bands.

Additionally, the Passholder box showed us via USPS in my mailbox. My tester bands showed up FedEx. And my Passholder box had a return address in Florida whereas my tester bands came from Tennessee.

It definitely seems like the tester box was assembled with a lot more care because clearly the Passholder shipment was all kinds of screwed up. Good thing I don't need a band and that I already have a Gold discount card because man...what a comedy of errors. :hungover:

Other than the different box, I noticed a slight difference with the AP slider. The AP slider I received during the AP testing said 2013-2014 Passholder. This slider just says 2014.

My new gold discount card has an expiration date one day before my AP test gold card. A little odd but really makes no difference.

MissM

Other than the different box, I noticed a slight difference with the AP slider. The AP slider I received during the AP testing said 2013-2014 Passholder. This slider just says 2014.

My new gold discount card has an expiration date one day before my AP test gold card. A little odd but really makes no difference.
Ah, you're right! I just looked back and yup, the Passholder slider does only say "2014" versus the tester "2013-2014"

My tester gold discount cards has the correct expiration date but the Passholder box's [incorrect] black card has the incorrect 1 day early expiration too. Jeez, is there anything they got right on the Passholder box? Glad I wasn't waiting on that because, at least in my case, it's a mess!

erins3204

Just got my magic bands yesterday!

So wait, should I have a black or gold discount card?? I'm a regular FL annual passholder, no blackout dates.
I got a black card.

MissM

So wait, should I have a black or gold discount card?? I'm a regular FL annual passholder, no blackout dates.
I got a black card.
You should have a gold. The gold ones specifically mention FREE PARKING on them. In the AP FP+ test, full AP's (without blackout dates) got gold ones and Seasonals (with blackout dates and no free parking) got gold. Looks like they mistakenly sent out black cards to a lot of Passholders who should have gotten gold ones in the official Passholder magic band shipments. (Myself included.)

Kev1417

i'm sorry but i'm confused. i have AP, go on the website and see it is active, however i do not see anywhere to register to have the bands shipped. am i missing something? do they get shipped automatically?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

I got a black card.

You should have a gold. The gold ones specifically mention FREE PARKING on them. In the AP FP+ test, full AP's (without blackout dates) got gold ones and Seasonals (with blackout dates and no free parking) got gold. Looks like they mistakenly sent out black cards to a lot of Passholders who should have gotten gold ones in the official Passholder magic band shipments. (Myself included.)

I have heard from a number of people who got black instead of gold. Looks to be an issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom