• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

My WDW Proposal :)

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
Congrats you guys! I dont know if I ever would have thought to get Photopass involved. Nice job! :wave:

excellent idea and you get 'professional-esque' photos. We sprung for the $133.00 CD of all the pictures b/c they contained such irreplaceable photos. We had a total of 79 photos throughout our visit, so it was worth it in my opinion.

Victoria

Franck is my spirit animal
Advertisement
excellent idea and you get 'professional-esque' photos. We sprung for the $133.00 CD of all the pictures b/c they contained such irreplaceable photos. We had a total of 79 photos throughout our visit, so it was worth it in my opinion.
I think I probably would have paid the $133 too...even though it is pretty much highway robbery. :lol: I don't think you can put a price tag on those kinds of memories. Be sure to keep us updated on the wedding details!

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
So far, no real plans have been set. She's been scouring churches left and right to find one, and I've kinda taken the backseat, as a guy, and let her run her business haha.

Congratulations and lot of wishes for a long and happy life together! :D

Your pictures are fab and what a lovely reminder of the proposal to have it all captured on camera.

The ring is lovely and yes, I agree with a previous poster it did look like a hidden mickey - I presume that was on purpose :animwink:!!!!

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
Wow, didn't think anyone had posted in this for a while.

I'm 26 and she's 23, we've been dating for almost 8 years now :0

This week, since we are all Mardi Gras'd out, we plan on visiting the Church and Reception hall :) and the date is looking like it could be May 22, 2009. Kinda cool being that we met on May 2nd :)

kc1296426

God, I really hope my proposal when I get older will be as good as this. This is like, fairytale style. Craaazy.

I hope you guys have a great future together! :wave:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Congratulations! Yours is one of my favorite proposal stories!! Post some pics of the big day okay? Again, Congratulations!!!!! :sohappy:

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
I will definitely do that...whenever we get them back haha.

My Groom's cake is going to be the Mickey 3-circle outline, but will be yellow and purple tiger stripes :D haha.

Congrats

Ah Congrats to the both of you. What a really wonderful time in your lives, enjoy every second of this.. I am so happy for the both of you. What a great couple. Disney will now been even more special! :sohappy::sohappy::wave:~Tinkerchelli~

foreverbelle

Congrats to you both!

and May 22nd is my birthday so I say that is a great day to celebrate.
Not to mention I to got married on Memorial Day weekend back in 06' and enjoy the three day weekend I always get for birthday/anniversary.

Enjoy!:sohappy:

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, it's nice to revive this thread with the wedding so close. I'll make sure to post pics of everything once we get them.

Thanks again.... :)

Top Bottom