My Unpopular WDW Opinion - post yours!

Courtney6682

what ! how is that possible. I do like the vanilla swirl one better though.

I think Animal Kingdom being the least favorite park is probably a pretty popular opinion -- But for us , it's our favorite !

Enchanted Tiki Room is boring as Heck.

IDK LOL! I wanted to like it, it was just too pineappley for me and I forgot to ask for the vanilla version!

wvdisneyfamily

Moderate resorts are overrated. Paying more than a Value for multiple bus stops, marginally upgraded rooms, and lots o' walking that everyone wants to avoid is just not my thing. Might as well pony up for Deluxe or settle for a Value.

Coronado Springs - least favorite Disney resort. I'll take a value over this one.

wvdisneyfamily

Why? I am curious because I am considering this one for our next trip. My least favorite of the ones we've been to would be Pop Century.

The rooms were clean with nice amenities...comfortable beds, nice amount of space, etc... It just felt like we were staying at a nice business hotel. It honestly felt like I was traveling for work because it was so...not Disney. I can't explain it better than that.
My husband just reminded me it was the worst transportation of any resort we've ever stayed at in addition to the insane number of mosquitoes lingering at the bus stops (more than any other place in Disney apparently...lol!).

DfromATX

The rooms were clean with nice amenities...comfortable beds, nice amount of space, etc... It just felt like we were staying at a nice business hotel. It honestly felt like I was traveling for work because it was so...not Disney. I can't explain it better than that.
My husband just reminded me it was the worst transportation of any resort we've ever stayed at in addition to the insane number of mosquitoes lingering at the bus stops (more than any other place in Disney apparently...lol!).

Oh, yeah, I think it is considered a convention hotel. We stayed at AofA last time... it was just ok to me... but I liked it better than Pop. I actually prefer a more subtle Disney decor in the hotels.

KBLovedDisney

Soarin' really is not great at all anymore. Wish they would change it again to something better.

I cannot stand nearly anything about the value resorts. Loud, garish theming, and no better than a motel 6. Sorry...
Meh, no need for sorries. I feel the exact opposite. I love everything about the value resorts and think the Deluxe resorts are way overrated and way overpriced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom