My most embarrassing moment at Disney, Share yours!

Sue_Vongello

Fun thread!

But I think I have everyone beat ...

About 5 or 6 years ago I went on my last and final trip to Blizzard Beach ... so yea we all know where this is going ... Summit Plummet ... the difference in my scenario is my top didn't merely slip down on my return to Earth ... it came clean off and the embarrassment and anxiety of searching around with one hand through splashing raging water, while trying to remain modest with my other hand, coupled with the impending arrival of another rider is enough to cause a mini heart attack.

Black Pearl

Original Poster
Fun thread!

About 5 or 6 years ago I went on my last and final trip to Blizzard Beach ... so yea we all know where this is going ... Summit Plummet ... the difference in my scenario is my top didn't merely slip down on my return to Earth ... it came clean off and the embarrassment and anxiety of searching around with one hand through splashing raging water, while trying to remain modest with my other hand, coupled with the impending arrival of another rider is enough to cause a mini heart attack.

Pleasure Island 2.0 E-ticket!

Black Pearl

Original Poster
Can't call this embarrassing, but could have been for someone else I suppose. Back when I was in entertainment at WDW, there was a weird day when they had me on schedule, but I had zero to do for whatever reason midway through my day. It was a strange day indeed and one of the people asked me to throw on a character attendant uniform, which I had never worn before or done anything in. Being at Toon Town that day, they then asked me just help with organizing the cue and loading of families into the various rooms for meet and greets. Seeing that they seemed to be staffed up enough, I asked another attendant if I could work the microphone for the announcements, to which they said sure. At first I stuck to script, but then I started doing my own spin saying things like "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!?! ARE YOU READY TO ROLL?!?! Cause inside these doors we have the guys you've been waiting for!!! Let me hear you say OOOOOHHHHH!!! Let me hear you say YEA!!! WOOOO!!! HOKEY POKEY!!!" And that went on for a couple hours maybe. It was a blast and the people's faces was great: a mixture of delight and confusion.

taz0162

When I fell into the Manatee tank in The Living Seas! No one noticed! The guests were taking pictures...the cast member was giving me lettuce...It was my first clue that I needed to go on a diet!

I'm so sorry that this happened but This reading this made my whole week.

Mark In KY

Fun thread!

I would of paid . . . . . . . .

~Tinkerbell~

Now this was't my embarrassing moment, but during my last trip my family ended up riding the Carousel at the start of our day in the Magic Kingdom. On getting onto the horse, my mum ended up ripping her trousers! It wasn't a little tear - her trousers were completely ripped! We rode the carousel, laughed a lot, then she went to buy some replacement trousers.

AllyInWonderland

When I was little, my family was either coming into Epcot or leaving (I don't remember), and I stuck my hand out to the ducks to try to pet it, and the duck must've thought I had food in my hand, because it nibbled by hand. It scared me a little bit.

Now I just gladly feed the ducks in AK, and let their beaks tickle my hand. :p

MaryJaneP

Now this was't my embarrassing moment, but during my last trip my family ended up riding the Carousel at the start of our day in the Magic Kingdom. On getting onto the horse, my mum ended up ripping her trousers! It wasn't a little tear - her trousers were completely ripped! We rode the carousel, laughed a lot, then she went to buy some replacement trousers.

It's a great big beautiful tomorrow. These are the times. Oh.... not that Carousel.

foxfamily238

We went to BB and DH and I each decided to ride SP while the other one was with our DD. So, I was done with SP, and staying with DD while DH went on it. I was letting her go on one of the smaller slides that use the inner tubes. We got to the top of the slide and I was helping her to get on the tube. I didn't know there was a specific way to put her on it, and wasn't aware that the inner tube said which side was the back. So, while I'm trying to help her get on, the CM loudly said, "Ma'am do you speak English?" I said yes, and she points to the inner tube and says "it says it right here. So then our daughter got on the right way, and went down the slide. I was embarrassed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom