Rumor My Genie Conclusions - The Future of WDW’s Ticketing

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

1628815134203.png

This is why Disney is focusing on the younger richer crowd.

TYOTimer

So now that I found out that I’m Bob Chapek, what should I do next? I’m thinking of gating each individual land inside each park and just doing an up charge to enter any land inside the park besides Main Street, Stroller Rentals / Spaceship Earth / Mouse Gear, Hollywood Blvd, and Discovery Island. Your thoughts?
Don’t forget to add a cover charge to each store in the main area, plus every store in Disney Springs, so you make money if you’re just browsing!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
So now that I found out that I’m Bob Chapek, what should I do next? I’m thinking of gating each individual land inside each park and just doing an up charge to enter any land inside the park besides Main Street, Stroller Rentals / Spaceship Earth / Mouse Gear, Hollywood Blvd, and Discovery Island. Your thoughts?

It’s a start. 😉 Then you have to charge for each ride, experience, show, etc. Maybe even a “quick service line” fee. Sonny Eclipse? Meet and greets? Character appearances? Upcharge events.

drew81

It’s a start. 😉 Then you have to charge for each ride, experience, show, etc. Maybe even a “quick service line” fee. Sonny Eclipse? Meet and greets? Character appearances? Upcharge events.
Actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if this comes to WDW. It’s coming to Paris.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You say that now, it’ll be great until it blows up in 18 months and is considered a waste of a few hundred million dollars
You mean the money spent by repeat guests to ride “rise of the resistance” and then realizing in the exit bathrooms that it’s a rather dull rehash/monument to the end of JJ abrams career with a ren that moves like it’s actually the old witch robot from the great movie ride???

TYOTimer

You mean the money spent by repeat guests to ride “rise of the resistance” and then realizing in the exit bathrooms that it’s a rather dull rehash/monument to the end of JJ abrams career with a ren that moves like it’s actually the old witch robot from the great movie ride???
That’s a whole different rant for a whole different time

jpinkc

I dont know Hagrids was fun, I mean a Great Imagineer (cough baxter, cough cough rolly, cough cough davis) would have knocked it out of the park, but it was good for a Uni ride, at least there wasnt a screen. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom