Rumor My Genie Conclusions - The Future of WDW’s Ticketing

skypilot2922

But all my kids wont be with me all the time or have there phones on them and charged properly so I like the magic bands. I get to control everything on my phone and they still can go do.

The passive NFC features are still active even when the phone has powered down, That said you do have a great point!

J4546

do magic bands have gyroscopic tracking abilities? If they did, I could see Disney implementing hand gestures and motions in the parks to trigger events, sounds, lights....This would be especially cool if they made use of the "force" in Star Wars land and put things that you could interact with as if your using the force.

TYOTimer

do magic bands have gyroscopic tracking abilities? If they did, I could see Disney implementing hand gestures and motions in the parks to trigger events, sounds, lights....This would be especially cool if they made use of the "force" in Star Wars land and put things that you could interact with as if your using the force.
Knowing Disney, if they did this, the tech would work for 6 hours and then be put out of service permanently because it isn’t cost effective

Missing20K

Because all android and iphones now have a NFC feature so the MB is no longer necessary as it was in the early days of FP+, SARCASM
But you will be able to buy a custom disney lock screen for 29.95 think of it as a NFT
SARCASM OFF
Disney DeFi. They can selling WLT tokens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom