My favorite mode of transportation

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Was talking to the DW and DD(s) and we were talking about all the different fun modes of transportation in wdw and my youngest dd asked me what my favorite mode was...hmmmmm I had to think hard on this one.( Monorail?), (Busses?) (Trams? )how bout the( Motor Cruisers) that take you from Magic Kingdom to Fort Wilderness and Wilderness lodge? OR maybe the( Port Orleans Ferries), nice relaxing ride between Port Orleans and DTD? Hmmm how bout the (Ferry Boat) from Tand TC?...could be the (trains) in Magic Kingdom..or perhaps the( Freindship Boats) that take you between Epcot,DHS,Boardwalk,Dolphin,Swan, Yacht and Beach Club??
MyPersonal Favorite are the LAUNCH BOATS that transport you between the magic Kingdom and The Poly and Grand Floridian. These were one of the first modes of transportation we would take way back during our honeymoon in 1985. The when we started having kids there was a sing a long Disney video that had a song from the Launch Boat...the lyrics would be something along the lines of " Valderlee, Valdala, Valdalee, valda ah ah ah ah ah ah..pretty catchy and we would always say " lets take the valderlee valdala boat to the Magic Kingdom then proceed to sing it on the trip.....
Did I miss any others?

mickeysshoes

I would have to say any of the boats....Friendships, the ones from WL to MK and the ones from POFQ to DD!! Just love the quite ride and nice breezes. Most of the time you have fun skippers!!!

Matt and Kelly

I would have to say any of the boats....Friendships, the ones from WL to MK and the ones from POFQ to DD!! Just love the quite ride and nice breezes. Most of the time you have fun skippers!!!

Absolutely agree. I do enjoy the monorail as well, but the boat to and from WL/MK is perfect.

Sweet Melissa

I like the French Quarter to Downtown Disney boat too, but I've never thought of it as quiet or serene. I made the mistake once of sitting in the back row one one of those boats, right in front of the engine. It was so loud I felt like I was inside a lawn mower. It may have just been that particular boat, though, as I've never thought the boats exceptionally noisy before or since.

R W B

I would say the boats for sure. My g/f and I took a boat from DTD to Port Orleans for the first time on our last trip and it was definitely nice. It was late at night and real quite and felt real nice.

ArtieJim

The views you get while riding the boat from MK to WL and back are incredible, second to that for me is the monorail.

WorldKey

The Monorail has to be my favorite.

BUT - I have to agree that one of the reasons we often stay at PORS is the boats to DTD. The ride is a highlight of the stay....beautiful landscape/wildlife. Definitely way at the top of the list!

PhilharMagician

I wish I could say the Peoplemover, but it more of a ride than a transportation system. So I guess my answer is water transportation. All of the boats are great to relax and enjoy no matter where you are heading off too.

Minnie1976

Definitely the monorail. I wish I could ride one to work everyday. Instead I have the spiel from the monorail on my phone, and I get some weird looks.

jlevis

The ferry from the TTC to MK. Love the views of Poly and GF and when Space Mountain comes into view and the feel of the breeze on my face on a hot day. Love the monorail too, just too cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom