My favorite mode of transportation

Clever Name

The when we started having kids there was a sing a long Disney video that had a song from the Launch Boat...the lyrics would be something along the lines of " Valderlee, Valdala, Valdalee, valda ah ah ah ah ah ah..pretty catchy and we would always say " lets take the valderlee valdala boat to the Magic Kingdom then proceed to sing it on the trip.....
Did I miss any others?

That song is the Happy Wanderer (Valderi Valdera). :wave:

DizneyPryncess

Monorail! Without a doubt. It means I'm on my way into The Magic Kingdom or Epcot, my two favorite parks. Or it means I'm riding it for fun, because I've done that before too. It's the only place I ride a monorail, so it's something diffferent.

I also have to say that I love the Magical Express, on the way from the airport to the resort. It's the beginning of the vacation, and so exciting. I also hate flying, so once I've landed I'm always so happy!

jarco

I'd have to say the friendship boats that run in the world showcase lagoon and from epcot to hollywood studios because I spend all day driving them. Then next would be the monorail.

acishere

The monorail

There's nothing on earth like a genuine, bona fide, electrified, six-car monorail!

thesimpsons-margevsthemonorail_1157.jpg

CP_alum08

Mine is easily the monorail, but ONLY when it's not packed full of loud, sweaty, smelly people. It's a very serene ride when you can sit in quiet and take all the views in.

Second would be any of the boats that run to/from DTD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom