My 2010 Monorail Christmas Display

WDW-Crazy

Original Poster
I'm sure if you search for them on Youtube, some may appear. Youtube has just about anything lol. :D

By the way, feel free to subscribe to my channel if you already haven't. I have plenty of WDW videos on there that I took this year. Let me know what you think!

flavious27

I'm sure if you search for them on Youtube, some may appear. Youtube has just about anything lol. :D

By the way, feel free to subscribe to my channel if you already haven't. I have plenty of WDW videos on there that I took this year. Let me know what you think!

thanks for the suggestion. I found a video of someone that recreated a miniature disneyland.

blm07

I've always wanted to put a monorail around the tree, but you've got the monorail, the train and a million props :D it's pretty cool

MissM

I picked up a couple of the Dept. 56 Disney Parks Village pieces a few months ago (Thanks to someone mentioning it here on the forums; I'd never heard of them before!) and tonight I set up the monorail.

It's certainly a small, little display but I'm pleased with the buildings so far and plan to expand it. This is only the 2nd year we've had the monorail.

xmas-tree-2010b.jpg

:D

WDW-Crazy

Original Poster
That's so cool! Someone locally from around here displayed some of those buildings at the home where my grandparents are. I also thought they released a Toontown collection as well. Do they still have them?

MissM

That's so cool! Someone locally from around here displayed some of those buildings at the home where my grandparents are. I also thought they released a Toontown collection as well. Do they still have them?
Nope, ebay. They're from 1994-5 apparently. There's the Heritage Collection that these are from which are based on actual Magic Kingdom buildings and then a more lighthearted, brightly colored collection. (Must be the Toontown ones.) They can get pricey so I was happy to snag these in an auction.

edit I take that back. Apparently the more colorful, cartoon ones are still being made. The Disney Parks ones are retired though.
Example:"Mickey's Ski And Skate" (it's a beast of a URL so it may not work)

Size: 6.5 x 5 x 6"
US Retail: $67.00
CAD Retail: $82.00
Collector Notes: Introduced April, 2010

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom