Pre-Trip My 1st Disney Christmas!! :)

Hi Friends!!

I am SO excited to be writing this PTR! I have dreamed of doing Christmas at Disney for years, and it's FINALLY happening!!! In my head it goes something like waking up at Disney on Christmas morning and opening presents in our room by the glow of our little tree. Then we head to the MK and it's empty and we frolic around the park for hours, smiling and singing carols with the CM's while sipping hot chocolate. For dinner we head over to LTT and have the perfect colonial Christmas dinner while eating by the fire.

Then I snap out of it! Especially after reading some of the comments on this site lol! I think I am prepared and know what to expect, this will be my 20th trip, but first one the week of Christmas! As of today we are 59 days out! Let's get started with some of the details!

21stamps

Sorry pal! I was too lazy to add all the tags at the beginning lol

Understandable! I’m caught up now.

54 days guys!

I've been doing my research and now have a list of things that MUST be accomplished...YIKES! Why did I do this to myself?! There are SO MANY fun looking holiday events! I'm thinking some of these will be excellent options when the parks become too much for us. My list...in order of most important lol...

1. Holiday Storytelling at Epcot...I hope to hit as many as possible
2. Holiday Kitchens...see number 1 lol
3. Pics with Santa
4. Chip & Dale's Christmas Tree Spree...a good option when no rides are avail...
5. Purchase a shingle from the GF
6. Ride the Jingle Cruise

Whattya think? Too much?

The pics with Santa were so easy at HS. They gave us a buzzer so you don’t have to wait in line. You’ll be able to cross off #3 for sure!

#5. We purchased a gingerbread ornament and some chocolates from GF. Maybe do an ornament instead? That way you can see it on your tree every year :) (for 3 years at least)

Look at this guyyyy! Our Cane Corso puppy, Tyson! He is 11 months old now!
@wdisney9000 I wanted to send you this, but we can't message pictures for some reason?!

View attachment 241138

I love this photo!!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
Understandable! I’m caught up now.

The pics with Santa were so easy at HS. They gave us a buzzer so you don’t have to wait in line. You’ll be able to cross off #3 for sure!

#5. We purchased a gingerbread ornament and some chocolates from GF. Maybe do an ornament instead? That way you can see it on your tree every year :) (for 3 years at least)

I love this photo!!

Thank you!! The buzzer option sounds great! I already told Kevin that we are sitting on his lap and will be wearing Santa hat, naturally like any good husband he agreed to it :p:hilarious::D

Idk if the dog will ''allow'' anything edible on the tree lol...he's so presh...I love that pic as well. Did u guys dress your dog?

21stamps

Thank you!! The buzzer option sounds great! I already told Kevin that we are sitting on his lap and will be wearing Santa hat, naturally like any good husband he agreed to it :p:hilarious::D

Idk if the dog will ''allow'' anything edible on the tree lol...he's so presh...I love that pic as well. Did u guys dress your dog?

Oh yeah.. your dog is big enough to jump high.lol. Didn’t think of that.

He was supposed to be Yoda, but he wouldn’t keep the hood on.. so he was a last minute hot dog instead.

Courtney6682

Original Poster
Oh yeah.. your dog is big enough to jump high.lol. Didn’t think of that.

He was supposed to be Yoda, but he wouldn’t keep the hood on.. so he was a last minute hot dog instead.

Awww...we saw a few hot dogs on our street...lol...so cute

When Tyson stands on his hind legs, he's taller than me and I'm 5'3 lol...

Courtney6682

Original Poster
No news on this end other than Brook got one of her MB's the other day.
newpassholderband.jpg

dclfan

I can’t believe your getting to spend Christmas actually IN Disney World. I’ve been trying to get my family to do this for years. I can’t wait to read all about your trip and use it against my family for future Christmas trip negotiations haha

Courtney6682

Original Poster
I can’t believe your getting to spend Christmas actually IN Disney World. I’ve been trying to get my family to do this for years. I can’t wait to read all about your trip and use it against my family for future Christmas trip negotiations haha

It's been many years in the making lol...I am SO FREAKIN EXCITED!! I hope u can convince them ...maybe next year lol

21stamps

Lol! I won't be, but be warned it is a very typical 20 year old's instagram - filled with selfies :hilarious:

Lol. It’s ok. I’m not too up to date on IG.. my profile photo is from Disney last year.. with Santa.

The good news is.. it’s almost Christmas season again, so the photo won’t look so odd ;)

My son loves Snapchat.. I’m snap-illiterate, but told him I will try to figure it out before our trip. @Courtney6682 I’m the #oldlady :(

becca_

Lol. It’s ok. I’m not too up to date on IG.. my profile photo is from Disney last year.. with Santa.

The good news is.. it’s almost Christmas season again, so the photo won’t look so odd ;)

My son loves Snapchat.. I’m snap-illiterate, but told him I will try to figure it out before our trip. @Courtney6682 I’m the #oldlady :(
My mom just started using snapchat, she always sends me pictures of my dog or selfies of her at work :p:p

21stamps

My mom just started using snapchat, she always sends me pictures of my dog or selfies of her at work :p:p

Ha ha! That makes me feel better though. I swore I would never join.. was forced to when friends/Snapchat regulars went to Disney over the summer.. they rarely post on FB so told me to follow them on snap to see photos.. and well, they became my 1 and only friend... I think I’m up to 3 now.lol Still have no clue how to use it.. I’m too old for that.. but... Kids. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom