Pre-Trip My 1st Disney Christmas!! :)

Hi Friends!!

I am SO excited to be writing this PTR! I have dreamed of doing Christmas at Disney for years, and it's FINALLY happening!!! In my head it goes something like waking up at Disney on Christmas morning and opening presents in our room by the glow of our little tree. Then we head to the MK and it's empty and we frolic around the park for hours, smiling and singing carols with the CM's while sipping hot chocolate. For dinner we head over to LTT and have the perfect colonial Christmas dinner while eating by the fire.

Then I snap out of it! Especially after reading some of the comments on this site lol! I think I am prepared and know what to expect, this will be my 20th trip, but first one the week of Christmas! As of today we are 59 days out! Let's get started with some of the details!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
This sounds like you are off to an awesome start! Disney at Christmastime, c'mon, that's awesome! It definitely sounds like you have the right frame of mind, and will enjoy being there no matter what happens. Can't wait to read this report!

Also, the red and green font is perfection!

Thank you so much! I think an open mind is key, it also helps that my husband isn't a commando and likes the thought of the relaxing resort time aspect of the trip lol...so if the parks are too much for us we will be ok with relaxing at FQ or resort hopping!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
54 days guys!

I've been doing my research and now have a list of things that MUST be accomplished...YIKES! Why did I do this to myself?! There are SO MANY fun looking holiday events! I'm thinking some of these will be excellent options when the parks become too much for us. My list...in order of most important lol...

1. Holiday Storytelling at Epcot...I hope to hit as many as possible
2. Holiday Kitchens...see number 1 lol
3. Pics with Santa
4. Chip & Dale's Christmas Tree Spree...a good option when no rides are avail...
5. Purchase a shingle from the GF
6. Ride the Jingle Cruise

Whattya think? Too much?

Courtney6682

Original Poster
I love the Storytellers at Epcot! Be sure to check out Norway...it's my fave.

I def will! The story telling is what I'm most looking forward to. Norway is my husband's favorite pavilion, he's a big Vikings fan lol...loves the show on the History channel

Jess G

54 days guys!

I've been doing my research and now have a list of things that MUST be accomplished...YIKES! Why did I do this to myself?! There are SO MANY fun looking holiday events! I'm thinking some of these will be excellent options when the parks become too much for us. My list...in order of most important lol...

1. Holiday Storytelling at Epcot...I hope to hit as many as possible
2. Holiday Kitchens...see number 1 lol
3. Pics with Santa
4. Chip & Dale's Christmas Tree Spree...a good option when no rides are avail...
5. Purchase a shingle from the GF
6. Ride the Jingle Cruise

Whattya think? Too much?

I don't think it's too much. You can do it!

Courtney6682

Original Poster
Look at this guyyyy! Our Cane Corso puppy, Tyson! He is 11 months old now!
@wdisney9000 I wanted to send you this, but we can't message pictures for some reason?!

tysonhalloween.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom