Music??

Rooster

Originally posted by Herbie53

"............I was reminded of just how bad it had gotten, and just how sick I had become."

Prove My Love!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

You go Herbie!!!:sohappy: Your a true "Blister in the sun":D (for those of you that are not Femme familiar that was not a slam on Herbie)

Tramp

I have three comments to make about this thread:

1. Since I don't recognize 90% of these 'groups,' it reminds me just how friggin old I am.:veryconfu

2. The response to the thread proves that someone my age on this message board is like a fish out of water even though Mickey is closer to my age than most of the members.:lookaroun

3. If anyone knows a geriatric message board where people discuss AARP, Social Security and funeral arrangements, please email me at dyingoldbreed@kissmyass.com.:cry:

markymark

Originally posted by Tink
There are soooo many - here are a few:
Morrissey (saw him twice this past year - AWESOME!)

TWICE!!! :cry:

Jeeeeeeeez! I am still waiting to get my chance. Been a fan since the heady days of The Smiths in the mid-late eighties.

NO FAIR!! :cry:

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Tramp
I have three comments to make about this thread:

1. Since I don't recognize 90% of these 'groups,' it reminds me just how friggin old I am.:veryconfu

2. The response to the thread proves that someone my age on this message board is like a fish out of water even though Mickey is closer to my age than most of the members.:lookaroun

3. If anyone knows a geriatric message board where people discuss AARP, Social Security and funeral arrangements, please email me at dyingoldbreed@kissmyass.com.:cry:

It's not a message board Tramp but I thought this might give you some insight. :D :D

http://www.rbrandt-studio.com/ofdoc.htm

Happy reading!

Tink

Originally posted by markymark

TWICE!!! :cry:

Jeeeeeeeez! I am still waiting to get my chance. Been a fan since the heady days of The Smiths in the mid-late eighties.

NO FAIR!! :cry:

Not to rub it in or anything, Marky, but that was only within the past year (actually it was two consecutive nights) - I've seen him a couple other times too! I think he just gets better and better with age! :king:

cindy-rella

dc Talk
Stacie Orrico
Newsboys
Steven Curtis Chapman
Big Tent Revival
Crystal Lewis
Audio Adrenaline
Michael W. Smith
Third Day
Point of Grace
Jaci Velasquez
Avalon
Nichole Nordeman

Just to name a few.....:cool:

Sheri

Steven Curtis Chapman?!!?!?!1 :eek: lol sorry I find that funny because I have a freind named Steven Curtiss...Just thought I'd share that :D ;) :p lol

Ariel

Sara McLachlan
U2
Train
David Gray
Enya
Sheryl Crow
Sting
Poison (personal favorite)
Bon Jovi
Jewel
Lenny Kravitz
John Lennon
Dave Matthews
Jill Scott
Matchbox 20
Louis Prima (a new favorite)
Dixie Chicks
Billy Joel

I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.

DisJosh

Originally posted by Tink
Smashing Pumpkins (DisJosh - saw them during the Melancholy tour - best moshing ever - when I came out of the pit, my shirt was off!!! :eek: )
Hey, DisJosh and Sheri - did you get to catch the Area 1 Festival - I got to see Incubus there. Good show.

I also saw then on the Melancholy tour. At the age of 13 and being my first concert.....and being there with my step dad, I was still a moshing virgin. My step dads brother worked at that arena at that time so I got a chance to meet the band and got a crew t-shirt. Wish I could have been there to see you exit the pit :D

No I didnt catch that festival i would love to see incubus live!

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Maria
My favorite score is from Phantom of the Opera..... just love it! Any Andrew Lloyd Weber musical does it for me... hehe;)
YEAH!!!!! Phantom rulz!!!! "Masquerade" always makes me want to go to Epcot for some reason...;)

Here's my list:
Aerosmith
Andrea Bocelli
Sarah Brightman
N Sync
Beatles
Sting
Phil Collins
Dixie Chicks
B52s
2-mix (a Japanese pop group)
and many more......

Here's my Disney list:
Mo Rockin
American Vybe
Blaaman
Off Kilter
British Invasion
Matsuriza
Any music from Italy...
4 for a Dollar
Jammitors
Mariachi Cobre

Maria

Originally posted by sillyspook13
YEAH!!!!! Phantom rulz!!!! "Masquerade" always makes me want to go to Epcot for some reason...;)

My favorite from Phantom is "All I ask of you"... makes me cry everytime!

"Looooove meeee.... that´s all I ask of youuuuuu...."

aaaaaawwwwww! :)

And for Halloween.... I went on a date with "the Phantom"... hehe ;)

Maria

Tramp, you are not the only one who doesn´t know half of those singers/bands/groups! I know I´m excluded b/c I´m not in the US.... I know a few of them by name or b/c of a song...

However, I like the "oldies" too! Billy Joel is a classic for me! Piano Man..... aaaawww! Rod Stewart is another for me... and some old classics...
;)

DisJosh

Originally posted by Maria
Tramp, you are not the only one who doesn´t know half of those singers/bands/groups! I know I´m excluded b/c I´m not in the US.... I know a few of them by name or b/c of a song...

However, I like the "oldies" too! Billy Joel is a classic for me! Piano Man..... aaaawww! Rod Stewart is another for me... and some old classics...
;)

Those arent exactly oldies Maria. At least not here in the US.:D

markymark

Just realsied I haven't put my list down:-

Everything But The Girl
The Beautiful South
The Smiths
Morrissey (Tink, you have made me very jealous!)
Savage Garden
Dido
The Cranberies
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
David Gray
Muse
Ash
Michael Jackson
Madonna

Debbie

My choices vary so don't anyone freak out
Aerosmith.....Fuel........Yanni......Amy Grant.......Trisha Yearwood.....Van Halen......Faith Hill.....Reba McIntyre.......Brian McKnight......Celine Dion......Michael W Smith......Juvenile......Limp Biskit......Stained......Dixie Chicks.....Pat Benatar......any Cajun or Zydeco music........Alice in Chains.....Garth Brooks.....Mariah Carey.......early Janet Jackson.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom