Music in your head

sbkline

As one of the few who loved El Rio del Tiempo, I ordered the Jeff Lange Remembers World Showcase DVD, and it arrived in the mail Tuesday. So Tuesday evening, I watched it a few times and I watched it yesterday morning. So I've been having the "la la la" song in my head alot the past day or so.

So even though they've totally sucktified the ride and scrapped my song, I can now pop in that DVD and watch the ride and hear my song anytime I want. :D

frazierle

In my head

Dreams come true, Dreams come true, Dreams come true..... from the dreams show in front of the castle and Yo Yo Ho, Yo Yo Ho, a pirates life for me for the Pirate and Princess Party. I love how they added a little rap ish beat to it.

fizzle75

As one of the few who loved El Rio del Tiempo, I ordered the Jeff Lange Remembers World Showcase DVD, and it arrived in the mail Tuesday. So Tuesday evening, I watched it a few times and I watched it yesterday morning. So I've been having the "la la la" song in my head alot the past day or so.

So even though they've totally sucktified the ride and scrapped my song, I can now pop in that DVD and watch the ride and hear my song anytime I want. :D

Keep your chin up man, maybe one day you'll run into those other two people and you can all ride it together! :lol: :wave:

Fun2BFree

It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all... Oh, it's a Small World after all!

It just keeps going... I need help. :lookaroun

Disney_Belle

It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all...It's a Small World after all... Oh, it's a Small World after all!

It just keeps going... I need help. :lookaroun

:hammer::brick::hammer::brick::hammer:

I am just sitting here cracking up because I can't tell you the amount of guests I have heard just singing that one line, over and over and over again.
They just didn't know any other part of the song lol.

For me getting songs in my head, whenever I have a run in with the High School Musical Pep Rally... I know I am in for a looping song in my head allllll day long.

Also... There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.... that one sticks pretty good as well. But I don't mind that one :)

How do you do?
Mighty pleasant greetin'
How do you do?
Say it when you're meetin'
How do you do?
With every one repeatin'
Pretty good sure as you're born.

What goes up is sure to come down.
A penny lost is a penny found.
How do you do?
And here's a hearty back
A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

How do you do?
Fine. How are you?
How you come on?

Stop jumpin' around,
You'll run out of breath!
Why don't you sit back
And calm yourself?

You can hurry on now if you must.
We'll do what we like, 'cause...
That suits us.

:sohappy::sohappy:

cococola44

Original Poster
How do you do?
Mighty pleasant greetin'
How do you do?
Say it when you're meetin'
How do you do?
With every one repeatin'

What goes up is sure to come down.
A penny lost is a penny found.
How do you do?
And here's a hearty back
A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

How do you do?
Fine. How are you?
How you come on?

Stop jumpin' around,
You'll run out of breath!
Why don't you sit back
And calm yourself?

You can hurry on now if you must.
We'll do what we like, 'cause...
That suits us.

:sohappy::sohappy:

AAAAAACH!!! I love the song but now i can't get it out

:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom