Muppets Mini-Land / Muppets Courtyard Additions & Refurbishments

FoozieBear

Would be nice for a Muppet-Related M&G...I'm Sure they still have these versions somewhere from that odd Volunteer based parade that they could be used for...
View attachment 256081

Two problems with that: These puppets are built 3x larger than the chfaracters actually are so that they look normal size viewing them far away.

The second is that they would either need ti employ Matt Vogel and Eric Jacobson full time to do this (which we know is not possible) or record audio ahead of time. But I think those will be odd if its a meet and greet and their responses are just generic.

Really hope they do another show like 'Great Moments' in Grand Ave though.

Mainahman

Two problems with that: These puppets are built 3x larger than the chfaracters actually are so that they look normal size viewing them far away.

The second is that they would either need ti employ Matt Vogel and Eric Jacobson full time to do this (which we know is not possible) or record audio ahead of time. But I think those will be odd if its a meet and greet and their responses are just generic.

Really hope they do another show like 'Great Moments' in Grand Ave though.
I can't agree enough! Sadly I'm a geek and I've done extensive research on the many voice actors that have done the voices since the loss of Frank oz and of course henson himself. It would be far too time consuming to try.to find a second voice actor just for the parks and or employ the actual guy full time.

jmorrow338

I can't agree enough! Sadly I'm a geek and I've done extensive research on the many voice actors that have done the voices since the loss of Frank oz and of course henson himself. It would be far too time consuming to try.to find a second voice actor just for the parks and or employ the actual guy full time.
You might want to notify Frank Oz that he's no longer with us.

Kman101

As someone else said, hopefully they do it right this time. I'm disappointed the last ABC reboot failed. The audience was there (at least to sample it in the first episode, it dropped of course otherwise), so it shows there's still an interest.

A streaming series is a good move. If done right of course.

I'm currently side-eyeing that new thing they created for Muppet Babies that sticks out like a sore thumb and seems to be the heavy focus of the new show. But then again I'm hardly the demo Babies is going after ... lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom