1366333280_3.jpg

Disney builds fountain.
Disney removes fountain.
Fans complain about lack of fountain.
Disney rebuilds fountain.
Fans complain about said fountain.

tenor.gif

FoozieBear

Forget Fozzie and Gonzo, I am in a pit of despair that old timey megaphones and reel to reel movie equipment are no longer in a public fountain!! How will kids today learn of old timey movie production equipment that was never actually used to make a Muppet movie?

Old timey production equipment is literally at the heart of what make the Muppets what they're all about. It is difficult to think of a time where the characters aren't "putting on a show" or "making a movie".

Muppet-Movie-Kermit-Fozzie-camera.jpg

ms22updated.jpg

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

It's not that one is complaining so much as it is that I don't think anyone is even sure that it is done. The first time the showed it it only had the fish, the second it had other things. What makes everyone think that they are not going to get back into it again. Maybe they won't, but, I sure as heck don't know that. How do you?

HauntedMansionFLA

So the fountain is back, but where's Fozzie?

This is what it looked like befor going under the knife:
disney-s-hollywood-studios.jpg

This is what it looks like today (courtesy of Bio):
DQnYLUtXUAMrIJG.jpg
So the fountain is back, but where's Fozzie?

This is what it looked like befor going under the knife:
disney-s-hollywood-studios.jpg

This is what it looks like today (courtesy of Bio):
DQnYLUtXUAMrIJG.jpg
we were at DHS tonight and people were getting in line to get their picture taken by the fountain. It looks good in person.

Phicinfan

Old timey production equipment is literally at the heart of what make the Muppets what they're all about. It is difficult to think of a time where the characters aren't "putting on a show" or "making a movie".

Muppet-Movie-Kermit-Fozzie-camera.jpg

ms22updated.jpg
But what is being missed is they are moving away from that theme, this is not a studio anymore, so why have something out of place that calls that out?

raymusiccity

I’m not defending them completely. Just agreeing that I liked it before. Imo it looks a bit empty now.
Classic 'to each his own'. We'd have several negative comments if they added figures to the fountain! It would have ruined the classic, original design,. Or, now it's too busy! Oh, the humanity!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom