Muppet's Great Movie Ride Parody?

AEfx

imagineer boy said:
Its called a TYPO. Minor spelling mistakes are okay, but not putting periods at the end of scentences, wrong usage of words, ect. make it very hard to read and I find it annoying.

You mean like when someone says "ect" and not "etc"?

;)

AEfx

MKCP 1985

slappy magoo said:
Not the biggest of deals, but for the record, Raiders of the Lost Ark is a LucasFilm/Paramount property, and Alien is (20th. Century) Fox.

Personally, I would hazard a guess that Disney negotiated the right to use those characters in The Great Movie Ride indefinitely, even if Disney-MGM becomes just The Disney Studios this year. I can't even imagine Disney developing a ride where they wouldn't have the rights to use the character as they wanted until THEY decided they were done with them. But EVEN IF they lose the rights to certain characters/scenes used in the Great Movie Ride, the Raiders & Alien scenes would not be affected in that part of the deal. Now, whether they could lose the rights to those characters in other deals, I don't know, but again, I'd doubt it.

Thanks for pointing this out. I haven't processed through which scenes within the ride are actually MGM properties. Clint Eastwood has been with Warner Brothers forever, but I don't know if the Sergio Leone westerns were WB or another studio.

Anyway, you make great points, and with Indiana Jones being a Paramount property, Alien being a 20th Century Fox and Star Wars being something other than MGM, I'm wondering just how much value the MGM brand adds to the mix anyway. :confused:

tirian

Anyway, you make great points, and with Indiana Jones being a Paramount property, Alien being a 20th Century Fox and Star Wars being something other than MGM, I'm wondering just how much value the MGM brand adds to the mix anyway. :confused:

The Wizard of Oz, for one. Of course, now Warner has the rights to it.

Don't forget about the planned James Bond attraction that never materialized.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom