Muppet Mobile Laboratory

Clemson

I think we'll all be talking about this for the next few days :sohappy:

Muppet-Mobile-Labs-web.jpg

And the link to the story
http://jimhillmedia.com/blogs/jim_hill/archive/2007/01/31/muppet-mobile-lab.aspx

socalkdg

Hope this goes over well at DCA.....and then gets a carbon copy for DS. Hopefully it brings people into Muppets 3D at DCA, which is never full.

SirGoofy

WOW! It looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in motion. Where did you get the pic?

EDIT: Oh, never mind, I didn't see the link.

BigPigletFan

Nice to finally see photos. My recruiter has mentioned this along with the other sources telling me about it since it has the Muppets. Can't wait for more.

Piebald

I REALLY hope they bring that to MGM (Although I doubt it). I love Beaker and Dr. Bunsen. It would be awesome as hell if they had them appearing around Muppetvision. As much as I love the Muppets, I think Muppetvision is kind of getting old and boring .... this would make it fun if they did this in the Muppets/Pizza Planet area.

dxwwf3

I had completely forgotten about this thread and this idea. Now this is something to get excited about and I really hope this thing is up and running around DCA in June. While seeing Lucky in person never really sparked my interest, this would not be missed by our family. Excellent find there.

I was never able to see Lucky...I was in the parks when he was there, but they said they couldn't let him come out in the rain :rolleyes:

The muppet lab looks like a lot of fun! I hope I get to see it some day.

hokielutz

Sweet... I wouldn't mind interacting with Dr Bunson. My only experience comes from the moving tree that is outside the animal kingdom... very funny way to get guest interactions.

SirGoofy

there have been whispers of the muppets returning to primetime. I'd watch! 'Course, I also watched Muppets Tonight...apparently I was the only one who watched it.

Hahaha, I thought I was the only one!

I agree though. More Muppets are needed. Hopefully a new video for Muppet vision with new effects. Keep the same show, just make it more technologically advanced. It's still the funniest attraction on the property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom