Muppet Mobile Laboratory

TTATraveler

I could see something along the lines of a mobile lab that "cruises" around the muppet area in front of the theatre and gift shop. They could also have a balcony on the side of the building that Statler and Waldorf could make appearences from, heckling the show. That would be extremely cool.

Even better, that would truly be awesome!!!:cool:

mkepcotmgmak

They could also have a balcony on the side of the building that Statler and Waldorf could make appearences from, heckling the show. That would be extremely cool.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! They could heckle the Guests walking by (like streetmosphere does already!)

I would LOVE to see an entire Muppet land! SO MANY POSSIBILITIES! Dark rides, children's attractions, live "puppet (not fur) show", RollerCoaster, etc... just where can we put it all!? hah.

JLW11Hi

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! They could heckle the Guests walking by (like streetmosphere does already!)

Yeah, with this addition, that would give the current Streetmosphere at MGM even MORE to work with...not to mention a good use of the Muppets as an addition to that area of the park.

I can just see the back and forth between the Muppet characters and someone like the plumbers or the police officer guy...that would be hilarious!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom